Don't Nail The Coffin Shut on NEP Just Yet...

Sarisin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And, that group would be (not the names)...

It was my understanding that there were one or more Crown Group guys in the mix. I did not think Big John was affiliated with SC in any way, but he has plenty in NEP.

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Sheba's have the highest drink prices in SC?

I believe Baccara had high ladydrink prices, but if I recall Sheba's overall were higher, and, I think, higher than Suzi Wong.

By the way, I have to mention that I need to backtrack a little. Tuesday night I went to Suzi Wong to give it another try based on what I read here. Some pretty 'exotic' shows and, wow, were there some outstanding dancers on-stage! I had a wild one bouncing around on my lap most of the time I was there. My only disappointment was an annoying 'bottle shaker' (dek serve) who would not quit. No way I would order another drink with this business going on. Made me leave earlier than I would have normally considering the talent on-stage. :(

Geez, guys, do y'all not read for comprehension or what LOL! :dunno:

I said: "FYI: Playskool = same owner as Suzy Wong & Sheba in Cowboy; (interesting note: a principle from Crown Group is a silent partner in Sheba). Mandarin, Silver Dragon = same owner as Shark in Cowboy."

I do not post things that are not fact! Therefore these are not "claims" but truths :nono:. The only interest the Crown has in Sheba is a personal one from one of the Crown Group owners. Don't know about prices being higher at Sheba that Suzie. I don't pay much attention to prices at that bar, but I doubt it as it doesn't make a lot of biz sense. Again, the Crown group dude is a *silent* partner (i.e., has no say in running the biz). In fact he had never even been in there when we had drinks 3 months or so ago! We had a good laugh over that one.

The owners of Playskool, Sheba & Suzy do not have anything to do with Hollywood bars AFAIK.

I do know the owners of these establishments and have cocktails with them on a regular basis :drunk:. Was invited to Shark bar owner's birthday party a couple of months ago and to Suzy/et al owner's birthday party just before APEC.

Cheers,

SD

The owners of Playskool, Sheba & Suzy do not have anything to do with Hollywood bars AFAIK,
my mistake should of wrote Playskool not Holywood, I do not post things that are not fact either the reason I know the Sheba & Suzy Wong connection is a mate of mine who I have known a long time is one of the partners,

Says Sarisin:

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Sheba's have the highest drink prices in SC?

Last week I went, Sheba?s prices were no higher than any other bar but set at the max level for SC of 110B / beer for customers. I am not sure on LD?s . They do have a happy hour before 9pm when you get 2 bottles of beer for 110B ? which is not bad value.

Archived