THEFT !

the picture changes some with the broken leg, the infection, the leg rebroken, the theft, the attitude, the word that comes to mind: Pathetic.

I'm sorry for flipping you shit over your circumstances when you derserve pity. Perhaps you could use that angle to cultivate relationships with a better quality BG's. Perhaps a changed attitude on life?

Voltaire once wrote: "everything happens for the best" If it does'nt then we're all screwed anyway. chin up :cover:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few mentioned it could just be plain (unbelievable) bad luck in Blackie's case. However, this reminds me of a story I heard nearly 30 yrs ago, maybe this thread could use some humour;

Was about a guy from England, so many bad things happened to him:

his son turned out to be a thief and was gay

his daughter was a hooker and a drug addict

his wife was sleeping with his best friend

his wife was divorcing him, planning to screw him over

his house was robbed 10 times in a row - no one ever caught

he was fired from his job with no prospects for another job

Having had enough, he used what little savings he had left to take a cruise to New York and get away from it all. Halfway over the cruise ship caught fire and sunk, he was the only survivor. After days of floating in the ocean clinging to a small piece of wood from the ship, he came upon a tiny island with just one palm tree.

He crawled onto the sand of the tiny island and, while face down pounding his fists into the sand, he cried out "God, why, why do all these thing happen to me, WHY"!

Suddenly, the clouds above parted and a deep voice from the heaven's said "because there's something about you that just pisses me off!"

Ok Einstein,

Since nobody else's ideas seem to satisfy you, other than those basically saying, "Poor Blackie". WHY does it seem you are the only one who loses so many mobile phones in so short a time? When no one else has a problem?

Yep, maybe I am the idiot, but I'm SURE you're still not telling the full story here. I'm willing to bet money on it, especially since it took 3 pages to get a short summary of what happened. (See N.400's post - pg 3).

Its 5 mobile phones now.

It'll be 5 condom breakages next or

5 girlfriend have left you

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm getting the impression you're a lonely person. Craving for attention and sure enough you're getting plenty here.

How did you break your leg the second time ?? Dis 'she' kick you out of your bed.

Blackie,

I just can?t believe the hypocrisy!

YOU have the cheek to rant about the ethics of people who steal YOUR Property when YOUR own track record of paying back the many people who have been good enough to try to help you out by lending money 9me included) is worse than pitiful.

You conduct this one man crusade to darken the reputation of sex workers, while you freely admit you are one of the professions most enthusiastic customers.

You suggest that that anyone who is doesn?t agree with the low esteem in which you hold sex workers is nieve or stupid and yet YOU manage to get ripped off 5 times in a row. Despite your efforts to rationalise and project yourself as the ?innocent victim? (how can they steal off poor disabled me ? etc.) Reading your post all I see, is just another case of serial stupidity.

In my own experience some sex workers (in this country) are liars, cheats, crooks and thieves, some are basically good honest people, and exactly the same can be said for their customers.

You have obviously had a hard time from the girls you choose, improve your selection skills and get over it.

[color:"red"] As ye shall sow, ye shall reap [/color]

Don't know what it is...but I've been incredibly lucky in this area. I actually trusted most of the ladies I've been with and gave plenty of opportunity but was never burned! Maybe 'cause I know most of their friends etc.....?

Archived