THEFT !

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<when YOUR own track record of paying back the many people who have been good enough to try to help you out by lending money 9me included) is worse than pitiful>>

Thats interesting to read about.

Blackie you are so full of it. FB was being very kind in his post, one would liken it to the tip of the iceberg. Having a broken leg is not being disabled, its called injury.

You have always been quick to throw a degrading comment out to others, have a jab at them about their physical or financial situations. You only ever rang people when you wanted something, and you have a list of debtors as long as both your arms.

What about the time you borrowed a thousand baht when you were down to eating pot noodles, and rushed straight out to get a shag instead of a good meal. Its called Karma...

Hmm. I guy makes a new handle on 25/02/04 to "dis" blackie. You can only be about one of 4-5 guys that would know that kind of information. You would have had to been fairly close to Blackie to know this. Why did you not use your real handle? If you know this information you should know that Blackie is man enough not to hide behind a fake handle

'ere, I was talking briefly to a chap with a really fucked up lower leg injury at Christmas time. The full screw-in Mecanno job. Was it in the Cathouse? Shit, I was pissed. I spoke to the guy who was quite happy to tell me how it came about. Motorbike? Something like that. Was it you Blackie?

(Mind you, it could have been on Samui. Aw fuck - I hate it when that happens? What? The memory thing...what memory thing..?)

What about the time you borrowed a thousand baht when you were down to eating pot noodles, and rushed straight out to get a shag instead of a good meal. Its called Karma...

How about cowardly and anonimously launching a personal attack on someone hiding behind a new user account? How low are you willing to go to settle some personal affairs? I personally think this is way below the belt and uncalled for! :down:

'What about the time you borrowed a thousand baht when you were down to eating pot noodles, and rushed straight out to get a shag instead of a good meal. Its called Karma...'

I would rather have a good shag and a pot o' noodles than a good meal.

Since when does a good meal cost 1000 baht? I imagine I could get two shags and a good meal if I looked hard enough. I could get four shags, a good meal, and a room for the night in Chinatown.

Pom Michael I don't think Stickman would stoop to this, even if it were a joke.

Archived