THEFT !

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Stickman,

Just because something negative happens to someone, they deserve it? I know of someone who is a very good driver but has had several motor vehicle accidents..

What a crappy comparison.

You simply can not choose whom you share the road with but you CAN choose whom you share your bed with.

Can't speak for everyone else, but I was not taking sides. It is just the old saw "if you doing what you're doing, you're gonna keep getting what you got." That is, if the same thing keeps happening, and it is not happening to everyone else, maybe you ought to look at something else.

Now Blackie very rudely dismissed everyone who did not agree with him -- so I rudely dismissed him. Maybe I was too harsh, but if I have no time for people who ask for advise and then piss on me when I give it cuz it's not what they want to hear.

Nowhere did I say BGs or TGs or anyone are perfect angels. They are not. But they are not evil either. Just people. However, I do have a statistically viable sample rate of BGs of over 1000's of BGs in 10+ years (between my friends & I ) that support my claims.

I suppose Blackie *could* be a bad girl magnet (one of my friend's nicknames is "ugly girl magnet" for that reason) but it is doubtful scientifically. And UGM has grown out of that now -- his current GF is a hottie.

I stand by my advise -- #1 is to look at how you pick your partner and secondly look at the way you treat them (maybe you think you treat them well, but how much about Thai culture do you know?). By saying that, I am not saying you do treat them badly on purpose, but do you know for sure? If so, good. If not, ask.

Oh, and tell the whole story and not troll by witholding information.

Regards,

SD

I know of someone who is a very good driver but has had several motor vehicle accidents

I have to disagree, good drivers don't have multiple accidents, they are capable of reading the actions of other drivers on the road and take the required action to avoid dangerous situations. They also drive within the limits of their car, the prevailing road conditions and their own ability. I totally accept a driver can be caught up in an accident that he is totally blameless, but IMO it is not normal to have repeated 'bad luck'

Well if someone had 5 traffic accidents in 9 months they might get their license suspended, their insurance would go up quite a bit, and they might even get dropped from their coverage [uSA]. Perhaps the Boys in Brown should revoke his 'sanuk license'.

I also think Blackie is 100% responsible for thefts 2 through 5, hell anyone can let their guard down once. The only reason I continue to drive home my point is that I think he is headed for trouble. More accurately trouble is waiting and watching for Blackie to slip up again.

I am glad Blackie can trade some 'smart ass' comments with anyone who points out the multitude of flaws in his swiss cheese arguments. That lets me know that he can afford a new phone and he has a sense of humor.

'get out of my cupboards, YOU THIEVING WHORE BASTARD!!!!!' -- Blackie

Can I add my experience here?????

25 trips of sanuking in LOS, the only theft was on a Bkk-Pattaya bus, a small rucksack I put under my seat was no longer there at the Pattaya terminal (bus stopped severall times before) Rucksack contained a bunch of bananas and a Lonely Planet. Good lecture.

Bg's usually leave their wallets on the table, probably invitation to fill them up...the wallet I mean....

Archived