THEFT !

Nor, I am afraid, do I see where Blackie's privacy is breached in those posts. I mean to those who do not know Blackie beyond this board, what new info have they gleamed from these posts that would reveal his identity?

It has nothing to do with revealing an identity. The difference between your identity on the board and who you are in real life is really small.

I am astounded that we have chosen to uphold the privacy of all BGs, yet the same does not apply to board members. I am not allowed to share a girls number and the bar in which she works, although I do not reveal his identity. Then why is this not allowed? Simply because it is an easy step to identification.

Many people here have met Blackie, and he is made out to be a liar and a hypocrite by both Fatbatard and BarTrippin. No, they did not reveal Blackies' true identity. But you have to remember that a lot of us have met each other in person, and the board name is rather linked to the person. I know your name, WYD's name Stickies name, BelgianBoy Pattaya 127 Josh, flashermak and a whole lot of other people as well. I know that Topcat is the owner of the Cathouse, showtime runs Sunbelt and on and on and on. I know where Fatbastard's shop is, as well. Do I need to go on? revealing the true identity is not the point IMO, but revealing private information that the person in question has not chosen to reveal, IS. What people want to stay private, should stay private!

People can now point out Blackie when he goes out and link this information to him. It makes him possibly a pariah on this board. Now you tell me where does the difference lie with exposing a BG as a thief and mentioning her bar and no. on the board, because I sure as hell don't get it. ::

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What truly is the difference between what WYD and Stick did and what Fat and BarT did? None as far as I can see. One group calls him a stand up guy based off of personal and private experiences and the other group calls him a hypocrite based off of personal and private experiences.

The difference is easy. Stick and WYD only vouched for him, but they did not reveal any information regarding Blackie's off board behaviour the way that FatB and BarT did.

Hi,

Blackie has asked me to unlock this thread so he can respond to the allegations. I guess doing so is only fair, so the thread is (temporarily!) unlocked.

I however will say that I want this to be kept civilized (and that goes for your response as well Blackie!!!).

Sanuk!

Tiger Moth said:

Sorry to hear about your experience!

On the other hand, every BG has left her pocket book with her money, cell phone etc on my dining room table. this always surprises me a bit as I could easily access their belongings if I were so inclined. One time I was tempted to look inside one's pocket book out of curiosity. But, I did not out of respect for the BGs privacy and property.

Hope this is the last of your bad experiences.

My hat off to a true gentleman. :)

Shit

buddha said:

If it has happened this many times, let alone more than once, you are certainly an easy 'mark'.

I don't see where a disability comes into play because these thefts seem to be occurring when you are not paying attention and not in front of you with the thief out maneuvering you for a get away. Perhaps I missed it in your post but I don't think there was any mention of someone outright stealing and then evading you, the escape made possible by your disability.

Perhaps if you can live in a luxury house, you might want to purchase a 'safe', or dead bolt a closet to secure your valuables. Bringing your phone/wallet to the bathroom...um, always.

I also do not agree that stealing from a disabled person is worse than from someone who is not. This type of 'I deserve different treatment because...' is somewhat elitist and could possibly shed some light on why this behavior occurs...um, continually.

I have never had anything stolen. I am certain this is because I have never given anyone the chance to grab at anything valuable. In fact I always leave a dummy stash of 20 baht bills as a fail safe check. If i come out of the bathroom and my dummy stash is gone she is out the door.

I hope things change for you.

So perhaps than the real questions is about character. What the original poster is suggesting (maybe) is these bar girls are really low down low life, as they would not for a second steal from a non-handicapped person. They steal from a disabled person just for a laugh. Like a scum dirt bag stealing the cane from a blind man. The real motivation for stealing comes from what a laugh it is to steal something from a person who has trouble defending him/her self.

Cheap. :cussing:

Shit.

Archived