THEFT !

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I posted my experience as a wake-up call (to all) but the "Friends of the Whores" don't seem to want to listen....... Oh well! Another day, another mobile "

Count yourself lucky that its just losing mobiles. I can think of a wide range of unpleasant situations you could end up in, what about in prison if the girl is caught with drugs in your apartment and blames you? If I remember correctly from your posts, one girl mentioned is a ya ba addict?

She can have a Thai bf lurking around who she lets in to rob you blind and beats the hell out of you. You can end up as a blackmail target. The list is endless, and I am amazed that you have not learned from your mistakes.

Would you do the same mistakes in your home country again and again?

I guess there might be posters stupid enough to need your wake up call, but I doubt there are many :neener:

Hi Blackie,

wow....what a thread! :: ::

Can I ask you what your disability is? I completely understand if you don't want to comment, and I'm not looking for a reason that would justify your recent experiences. I am just curious. Obviously cannot be too debilitating, if you're taking home b/g's. :grinyes:

HT

No problem, I broke my L. leg in 3 places last Aug, it then got infected and I twisted the same leg in early Dec....I get out very rarely. I have to go to the ER every day to have the dressing changed, and the costs are killing me. No probs bonking as the metal etc is in the lower leg. :: Walking is the prob. :( Hopefully, it is temporary! but 6 months ain't good....

Blackie said:

Thanks, another good example of peeps not being able to comprehend what they read. :grinyes::grinyes: :grinyes:

Blackie,

I have not joined in this wonderfull thread, but your attitude sucks big time !

Lay off.... but then I guess you will bite me too ???? :(

Down Blackie, down ! :)

Cheers !

He has several.

1. he has the wrong girls come to his home.

2. he leaves his belongings around for them to be taken

3. he hands out 'loans' - collect your free mobile phone here with your loan

4. he has to much money - 5 phones in nine months - that must have cost a few shackles

5. he doesn't read this board or if he does he fails to listen to what is being said - how many times have I seen the advice - look after your belongings - here in this board.

6. he has learning difficulties - same reason as in 5.

How many more I wonder.

IMHO this thread should be closed now. Enough has been said.

Archived