THEFT !

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting thread.

Blackie.....I think what many find implausible is the fact of being ripped off for the same thing, time and time, again. Common sense would have the man who has been ripped off of the same item, to take precautions after the first couple of times. I think that is what has most members confused.

Another factor that might seem strange to some, is the frequency of your bad encounters. Most here, have been with hundreds of B/g's, and could have been taken to the cleaners many, many times, but were not. Given this, it is natural for some to suspect that there is something you are doing, unusual to the norm, to elicit such a bad track record, as yours.

The obvious questions would surround your selection process. Since your experience is clearly out of the norm, it's normal that most will question that maybe it's something on your part, that is bringing about such negative experiences. On the other hand, it could be just simple bad luck.

But don't get pissed off at members who question how this can happen to you. On the face of it, it would appear that you are not doing something right, to have a continuing problem like this. We are all here to learn, and gain knowledge from others experiences. It's a two way street. Accept that if your experience goes against the norm, it will be questioned. God know's some of mine have been ::

I'm just saying maybe be more receptive of the thoughts expressed here. And on the flip side, you will encounter opinions given without knowing the complete situation. But if you are going to post, that burden is on you, and can best be accomplished by laying out the complete senario. If cloudy, expect problems. And I'm speaking from experience. :grinyes:

HT

What the hell is this supposed to mean? Just because something negative happens to someone, they deserve it? I know of someone who is a very good driver but has had several motor vehicle accidents, one a bad injury accident. None were their own fault. Did they deserve it? No!

I'm sorry, but your logic is lost on me.

Stick

Given that Blackie has told me about each of these thefts, and given that I know him reasonably well ? and certainly know that he is a straight talker and not someone to exaggerate, I still fail to understand the attitude some people have towards him being a victim of a crime. This is theft and frankly, the girl should be punished for it.

Stick

Hi,

"I still fail to understand the attitude some people have towards him being a victim of a crime."

I think a large part of this is how the story has unfolded, and Blackie's response to those replies he doesn't like. Anything that he doesn't like gets dismissed out of hand.

"This is theft and frankly, the girl should be punished for it."

Agreed.

Sanuk!

Hi,

Unsubstatiated allegations? Have a good look at the posts in this thread and your replies to them. Anything that even hints at the fact that you may have to look to yourself to see what is causing this, is instantly attacked by you.

Your attitude in this thread leaves a lot to be desired.

Sanuk!

Archived