why do Thai men leave these beautiful women

MrX

Having been here a while now a thing that repeatedly bewilders me when confronted by Thailands sex workers and hearing about their children upcountry, and their ex-husbands with minor wives etc is why any sane man would leave such beautiful creatures and who are they leaving them for.....even more beautiful ones!.......it just isn't possible!!!!

Does anybody know about this?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's because they are not soulmates. Thai men are very sensitive in this regard and are really looking for someone that they are compatible with on all levels. Unfortunately many Thai women are unscrupulous in their snaring of these sensitive creatures, often trying to lead the man from his natural spiritual path by corrupting him with liquor, gambling and pussy.

Fortunately, many Thai men have the strength and integrity of character to get out of these situations and continue their search for that SPECIAL SOMEONE.

You have to feel for the poor Thai man who remains caught in the clutches of these incubii and their spawn for 20 years or more.

Hi,

Best answer is the grass is always greener. From talking to a number of them, their (Thai guys) idea of the perfect woman is white, blond, and tall. Just the opposite of what we are looking for. I'm not kidding. Many do not see the beauty that we do in their women.

HT

rompandadam said:

Having been here a while now a thing that repeatedly bewilders me when confronted by Thailands sex workers and hearing about their children upcountry, and their ex-husbands with minor wives etc is why any sane man would leave such beautiful creatures and who are they leaving them for.....even more beautiful ones!.......it just isn't possible!!!!

Does anybody know about this?

Because most thai men dont want to bear responsibility for a wife and children.

These is the point why most married couple dont want to sign their marriage at the district office. Just marry in a temple gives them always a free ticket to leave their girl and children. :devil:...but unfortunately true.

you can explain many break ups in personal terms certainly

you can say there is a fierce selection pressure on sex workers because probably not so many happily married women do sex work and so my impression is distorted

no doubt about it, thai men are sensitive souls

but it still seems a phenomena

how do thai women bring up their sons..are they bringing this on for their daughters?

Hualompong,

I am not sure if there is a difference in behaviour between urban Thai male and rural Thai male. all I can say is whether beautiful or ugly, the rural Thai woman will after a period of maybe 5 years be left by her husband as kind of normal process. From my point of view they are the most rotten bunch of bastards the world has ever created . Maybe except the Red Khmer. I have never heard that any of them did care the least about their offsprings , my girlfriend's ex spent the night in a karaoke bordello when she gave birth to her daughter and so forth. in the road where she lives is not a single "husband " left. I got to know a thousand of these stories in the meantime and tend to think that they do not care if their ladies are pretty or not, they just move on. I doubt by the way if they understand their way of marrying as a concept for a long term relationship. They " marry " with the same ease as they later disappear.

BuBi

Because most thai men dont want to bear responsibility for a wife and children.

These is the point why most married couple dont want to sign their marriage at the district office. Just marry in a temple gives them always a free ticket to leave their girl and children. :devil:...but unfortunately true.

I think you are absoulutly right.But would you sign a marriage at the district office yourself.think about that!

Archived