why do Thai men leave these beautiful women

MrX

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rompandadam said:

Having been here a while now a thing that repeatedly bewilders me when confronted by Thailands sex workers and hearing about their children upcountry, and their ex-husbands with minor wives etc is why any sane man would leave such beautiful creatures and who are they leaving them for.....even more beautiful ones!.......it just isn't possible!!!!

Does anybody know about this?

well, it often is the other way around. in my missus's village i know more husbands who were left by their wifes (dumping the children with the husband).

obviously they won't tell their customers now that their husbands were nice blokes, but poor as fuck, and that they left them because they thought that working as a hooker is a lot easier than being a wife of a poor hardworking laborer.

i have had to house here in bangkok over the years several blokes of my missus's family of whom we were scared that they might commit suicide (some even tried) after they found out what their wives did.

most women you meet in the bars do not come into the bars entirely without some history back home, a history you as a customer will often not get to know...

>>>From my point of view they are the most rotten bunch of bastards the world has ever created . Maybe except the Red Khmer. I have never heard that any of them did care the least about their offsprings , my girlfriend's ex spent the night in a karaoke bordello when she gave birth to her daughter and so forth.<<<

well, then my missus's clan must be really exceptional here in thailand, 'coz the blokes there really do care a lot. :rolleyes:

"well, then my missus's clan must be really exceptional here in thailand, 'coz the blokes there really do care a lot. "

Probably is the result of your blokes realising what a good person you are , they are now too shy to run away. This is the New Social Order, hehe. Mahatma Fly´s crackdown on Northern Siam.

My opinion about Thai husbands ( and mothers )is mainly based on what I experienced by supporting the activities of a Bangkok based charity. One does not believe how careless the Thai people are about their children. I see this in the meantime as a national behaviour, there is no such thing to be noted in Burma to that extend and not even in rural China as far as I can judge. Together with the ubiquitous violence I start to think that this is a very strange society. On the other hand the passionfruit pralines from the Oriental shop at Central Chidlom groundfloor are the best I ever have eaten, there are always two sides to consider. I am in a conflict.

BuBi

>>>Probably is the result of your blokes realising what a good person you are , they are now too shy to run away. This is the New Social Order, hehe. Mahatma Fly´s crackdown on Northern Siam.<<<

nah, more like they are shitscared of fuhrer fly... ;)

>>>My opinion about Thai husbands ( and mothers )is mainly based on what I experienced by supporting the activities of a Bangkok based charity<<<

i have a few dealings (or better - once a while i do some services for them where they utilize some of my special talents...) with another charity down the area there. by seeing all that shit there you obviously get a bit of a flawed picture at times. it is always good to remind yourself that the stuff you see down there is somewhat just the extremes of the extremes of a very distorted life.

good reply but doesnt really work for me ....these sexworkers I count among my friends so the 'tell any old lie to the customer' platitude does not apply...there is something going on here I am almost sure of it...how is courting done in the village?......how come the women get pregnant so quickly...and you say they leave there kids to become prostitutes willingly and then shed crocodile tears...

come on ...very few women will abandon children unless they have to ......it is against nature

very few women will abandon children unless they have to ......it is against nature

---------------------------------

a bit ethno centrist. Thailand is not the only place in the world where poor mothers may have to leave them (not abandonned, which again throws the moral gauntlet to people whom one never have walked in their shoes) to the care of the parents, a sister, or an aunt.

Have you met some of these girls in the context of their families, back in the village? I'd wish they could stay with their kids, yes, but I did not see anything that led me to think they were washing their hands of their progeny, or dumping them to the family.

IMO, this sentence of yours shows how little you know about the family support system in the villages. maybe you met some bad apples, but your judgement should not be wholesale and not in reference to what you are accustomed in the west.

IMO, if a girl decides to go work in the big city in some sex joints, that's more proof of caring than not, at least as she makes the decision. If something is against nature, it's to have a whole sex industry set up to have so many girls selling their body to send money home.

Archived