why do Thai men leave these beautiful women

MrX

>>>Flyw told a few examples of loose parents. they are true, but should not be used as a theory of the reason why a 19 YO mother with no supporting hubbie at home or AWOL, finds herself selling her company to get some bahts home. <<<

the only thing i am saying here is that in the villages i know personally more than superficially, i know far more women than blokes who went AWOL. and those villages are just like so many other poor villages in this country. make your own picture...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the only thing i am saying here is that in the villages i know personally more than superficially, i know far more women than blokes who went AWOL.

Yup, this is the truth. Especially in the provinces. What do ordinary Thai guys in da' provinces have to offer in terms of money and support? Resident doctors in Bumrungrad? Thai astronauts for the intl. space station? Nope, their best bet is for the massive "lack" of superb taxi and motocyke blokes in krungthep. :p

Many of the girls whom go AWOL know their worth. They can make more in one month than their whole family does in one fiscal year. Oh and it doesn't have to be in the whoring profession neither. It may most likely be in the "entertainment" scene, but some girls can make bank just by sitting pretty and not having to suck dick for baht, well not immediately anyways...

On the main thread theme, I think this "pity party" for the broken hearted Thai girls is moot. Both sexes do the same damn thing. I'm guessing that a Thai guy looking for a hot gf might be a futile affair up in da' provinces. Firstly, all the hot ones are probably in K-thep. Secondly, what do the guys have to offer? Love... with no means of support?

Hi Fly,

I once had a friend tell me that he only went after 'homely' gals. When I asked him why, he said 'because the stunners piss off on you !'. I replied that ugly women might also shoot thru. His response : 'Yeah, but who the hell cares ?'.

All levity aside, when I last saw him he was chained to a real train wreck of a woman : two kids from a previous relationship and another (presumably his) on the way. About the only thing that they seemed to have in common was that they enjoyed drinking and smoking, and shouting at the kids : enough to make one homesick, really.

You've really got to be careful with that 'only chase ugly women' policy ::

rompandadam said:

Do the pretty girls try to marry ther ugly blokes?

ugly blokes with money they can meet in the different entertainment industries of the country here. and if not they go back to the village when the beauty has faded.

>>>You've really got to be careful with that 'only chase ugly women' policy<<<

yeah.

after the cute wife of one of the brother's left him he married a toothless whale. she turned out to be incredibly lazy, and her cooking is so lousy that the brother preferres to do his own food. :doah: ::

Anyone here old enough to remember the song from the '50s that went,

"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life,

make an ugly woman your wife"

"Man, your wife is ugly"

"Yeah, but she sure can cook"

Grabii

artiew said:

Hi Fly,

I once had a friend tell me that he only went after 'homely' gals. When I asked him why, he said 'because the stunners piss off on you !'. I replied that ugly women might also shoot thru. His response : 'Yeah, but who the hell cares ?'.

All levity aside, when I last saw him he was chained to a real train wreck of a woman : two kids from a previous relationship and another (presumably his) on the way. About the only thing that they seemed to have in common was that they enjoyed drinking and smoking, and shouting at the kids : enough to make one homesick, really.

You've really got to be careful with that 'only chase ugly women' policy ::

Archived