why do Thai men leave these beautiful women

MrX

You have just rubbished the entire corpus of the social sciences laboured over for centuries!!

it's about time :bow:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I have seen (and this is only one type of scenario) is the Thai woman suspects her husband of cheating. The Thai woman waits about one week, in which they check his penis to see if he has any infections. During this week there is no sex. If he doesn't show infection, slowly she allows him back into her love nest. During that week of waiting, the Thai man gets pissed off and really seeks out some one for sexual pleasure. This action takes money away from the family. Eventually, the Thai woman can not continue living with the Thai man bacause of the diminishing amount of money she has to spend on food, etc. Out goes the Thai man.

pattaya127 said:

yes, it is hard to single out one guy or a bunch of them, but if there is something I am sure, is that Thailand is a male-dominated society. Not the only one, but since we are on a thai related board. Put simply, men, in different socail situations, work, family, etc..., have more power.

i woul not call thailand a typical male dominated society. in the families tradidionally women carry most power in terms of finances etc.

men have traditionally moved into their wifes families.

women do carry responsible positions in economy and politics (yes i do know that in the second tier of civil service ranks you have lots of women, but in the top tier you have very few).

and from my personal environment, family, mostly it is the wifes who dominate the course of where the family goes.

>>>What I have seen (and this is only one type of scenario) is the Thai woman suspects her husband of cheating. The Thai woman waits about one week, in which they check his penis to see if he has any infections. <<<

i don't know what kind of people you are around with, but the typical scenario i have seen all the time, see all the time with my neighbors is a bit different: when the woman suspects the man of having cheated, pots, pans and knifes are flying, and the whole neighborhoo is kept awake for hours.

I agree pans fly, but some Thai women can hold their temper back. When my girl friend gets upset with me, she says she can not speak. That means to me that she knows her words might lead to louder words. As for the placement of Thai women in the work force, I agree with you. There was information released not too long ago which stated that women dominated the work force. I wished I kept the figures. Maybe somebody remembers the article.

Archived