How Far they Fall

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>Maybe they just love the drama more? <<

IMHO it has to do with power for many of the girls (not sure about yours, talking about BGs). They came from being nothing in the scheme of things, totally devoid of any influence over anything. In a bar, they have power over men, influential men in many cases, and unimaginable money flowing their way. The emptiness gets filled in a bar. But it never really gets filled, its an illusion, so they never stop seeking more.

rompandadam said:

some like sex

some dont like sex so might as well sell it

some are lazy

some want to work hard and get rich quickly

some are too beautiful to avoid it

some are just beautiful enough to live by it

some are coerced

some do it freely because it is empowering

some are too uneducated to know better

some are so educated they believe there is no better

need more?

Some believe in the urban myth that a farang visting a bar is looking for her to get her out of poverty....

As far as I am aware the current take on compulsively self destructive behaviour( grossly overrsimplified albeit) runs thus:

Seriously unloved (or worse) as a young child she/he incorporates deeply into his/her identiy the element of unlovability.

(love type?) Exchanges with others represent an opportunity to prove/feed this element....so that there is a kind of macabre satisfaction in proving unlovable, especially early on in RTs where the stakes are relatively low... she /he 'knows' she is unlovable, so better to get it out in the open early on kinda thing.

This repeated a few times confirms and hardens the belief in unassailable fact.

Buy it?

Really I dont know of course

But am struck how rarely the girls think they are beautiful and how often they say they are bad, though usually under a cloak of humour

need more?

---------------

Nope.

money is the foremost reason. Unless you think that farangs are so desired for sex by the girls for the sake of it. Most in Pattaya are also single mothers (no crying, just a fact). Maybe BKK is different.

When we go out for a drink next time i come, we will do a market study. You will see.....

Bibbles, actually when I passed her at the wall of shame she did see me.

"Hello JB"

Hi there, you ok?

Shakes head, shrugs shoulders,

I hand her 100 Baht, shesmiles and says thank you,

Thats the thing about her, she wouldn't ask, unless really desperate (Like when I saw her in Soi 7) or out of it.

Amazing her manners are always good.

Hippie Dude

I am over her now though, but of course feel compassion with her, one of the things that did that was a girl like Darlek and the baby.

So -

Go get yourself a DarLek and a little baby,

Someone else wrote her they are crying out for love, and maybe thats one of the MANY MANY reasons they do it,

But I also think that guys like me and old hippie might be crying out for love too, and can't understand why we get regejcted.

JB

Hi Mailuk,

>>>>>Yes, but what about the ones such as in the original post who have everything handed to them by a farang, then fuck off back to the bar? They are the mystery to us rational farang. <<<<<

Yea...some of the girls get taken out, and live happily ever after, to be sure. But why do so many leave, a year or two after reaching their goal, only to walk away, and come right back into the scene? I've known quite a few to leave the scene, but only one to stay completely out of it, and quite happy in her relationship. While you could figure boredom as the obvious reason, I don't pretend to know the real reason why it is so prevalent among them. :dunno: Maybe some envision a much more glamorous life, living with a perceived life with a 'rich' farang, and then crave the excitment of their previous existance? Most of us here were/are addicted to the scene. Not a far stretch to imagine they do also. And the situation of many of them gravitating back to the scene, would seem to bear that out. But what do I know?....hell, here I am talking to a guy who has lived through it. :)

Before, I said a girl has to be a little bit crazy (ting tong) to chose that lifestyle. We punters/ex-punters have to be a little bit crazy also, to engage in it. It's just too damn much fun to walk away from sometimes. Maybe that is their thinking, as well.

All I can say is, "Hey! Be careful out there". :D

HT

Archived