How Far they Fall

Nervous_Dog

Jimmy,

nice post. The sad part of all this is they sometimes do see the scene as glamorous and exciting which is the polar opposite on how i see it.

The falangs come in to rescue these girls; some can stay out and others just can't. It has very little to do with money or security or nice guys. It is a self-destructing addiction. They just lack desire and a lot of common sense.

I have seen it more than one wants to. It really is a crying shame.....

Cardinalblue

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea..

Famous saying which I always look upon, is which came first?....the chicken, or the egg?

The eternal question is, do B/G's get into the business because they are a little ting tong to begin with, or does the business make them that way?

Just like the chicken and the egg question, it will never be answered. All cases are different, with different circumstances. But I will submit, it generaly takes a certain personality to get into the business in the first place. A girl has to be a little ting tong (crazy) to get into the business, and does take a certain personality to be able to do so. (I can feel the flames coming now.... :) )

Very few girls decide to become prostitutes. The ones that do, do so for many reasons. The interesting part is why they decide this course to begin with? At least it's interesting for me. Granted... some are forced into it, but on the whole, make up a very small minority. At least, from my experiences.

It's like a tunnel. What goes into it, is exstremely varied. What get's spit out at the other end, is much more predictable. Some can get to the other end, with little effect. But they are the small minority. Most seem to exit with a very defined effect.

Maybe it's the 'Stockholm Syndrome" (????). Where you relate to your captors? And end up identifying with them, when common sense, would having you kill them on sight? Who knows? I sure as hell don't. But the answer is in there somewhere.

HT

The eternal question is, do B/G's get into the business because they are a little ting tong to begin with, or does the business make them that way?

-----------------------------

A little disagreement.

Of course we all argue about whys, hows and wheres of the P4P scene endlessly, but the basic thing is recognized by any newbie i have ever talked to after his first night out. need for money, scarcity of thoughts, and good-natured acceptance of what so many would call a predicament, but find in LOS it all seems to fall in place.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it?....

HIGH THAIED said:

It generaly takes a certain personality to get into the business in the first place. A girl has to be a little ting tong (crazy) to get into the business, and does take a certain personality to be able to do so. (I can feel the flames coming now.... :) )

Very few girls decide to become prostitutes...

Who knows? I sure as hell don't. But the answer is in there somewhere.

HT

Not a flame... but what you just wrote is a contrast in contradictions.

A little crazy?

The single mum trying to feed papa, mama and the two kids?

The country girl who realizes she'll have a 'richer' life between the sheets than folding them?

The farm girl who has dreams of a big house in Amerika?

'Very few girls decide to become prostitutes'

Yeah right. Pattaya's 20,000 Princesses are all dragged there from the lush villages of Mae Hong Son. :rolleyes:

it generaly takes a certain personality

------------------------

You guys!!! :rolleyes:

You'd be surprised ( I was too!) the number of girls you think would never go into P4P, then later, find out they did.

I don't think that it is realized as P4P-like thinking is pervasive in LOS (grey zones and all that). Circumstances (dire, enticing, whatever) put them in P4P, not personality.

pattaya127 wrote.

"I don't think that it is realized as P4P-like thinking is pervasive in LOS (grey zones and all that). Circumstances (dire, enticing, whatever) put them in P4P, not personality."

Do appreciate 127 is trying to balance the books when faced by an overly psychologically deteministic view of why women enter P4P world but dont you find there something slightly absurdly comic about these generalised opinions as to why many thousands of INDIVIDUAL people do something......

I mean how about

some like sex

some dont like sex so might as well sell it

some are lazy

some want to work hard and get rich quickly

some are too beautiful to avoid it

some are just beautiful enough to live by it

some are coerced

some do it freely because it is empowering

some are too uneducated to know better

some are so educated they believe there is no better

need more?

JB,

Sadly, as I read your wonderful gut wrenching post, I feel we will be sitting together one day crying in our beer that we have this in common. Currently, I feel I am in the beginning stages of this very same situation. Never thought I would be.

We have debated the reasons why girls go into this, I suppose another twist would be to debate why some never really leave it. Or more specifically why some never leave or at least take advantage of a good offer when it comes their way, and use it for what they can, while they can. I know one girl, worked a few bars, free lanced, hooked up with some clueless moron fron Venezuela, who spent truck loads on her...she got everything she wanted, including a uni education. Has a decent job with a real estate company, yet I see her walking on Sukhumvit once in awhile, or run into her at a few clubs/discos looking for "extra work." Sad is, she gets offers from various guys, and always seems to have a reason why she can't go with the man she loves, and why she will throw away a good deal for support...and of course what perplexes me is, she will not go with me, as I am her friend...yet will go with any stranger who comes along...she has it all, and more available to her, yet tosses it all away, maybe it comes to easy?

One day soon, I may have to tell you my current story in full, just hope it has a better ending then JB's. Thanks for sharing dude, many of us feel or will feel your same pain...

Generally been there, done that, got the T-shirt... done it again, got another T-shirt... started a T-shirt company..

Jimmie Blonde said:

There is a stretch here we call the wall of shame, out side Robinson?s it?s a strech of wall with the saddest creatures wait in prey for a desperate fuck, for a few hundred baht, I saw here there a week ago, then last night, sitting in Soi 7 with some friends, I heard one of them go, ?Oh my god look at that?

Walking toward us, staggering, eyes glazed, face puffed up, filthy marks on its body, filthy clothes on its back, walked my love.

It could have been worse... She could have caught sight of you and, her eyes lighting up, run towards you crying with joy, "Tee-rak!" :rolleyes::)

Archived