Post Something!

"3) Change the titles from Newbie / stranger etc to start with at least MEMBER"

I would tend to agree and have suggested this before. The majority voted against it though. Of course the majority of voters likely didn't have newbie / stranger as title.

I think that poll was about getting rid of those tites rather than changing a few of them.

I agree that stranger and newbie aren't encouraging and would not mind to see those two replaced/removed.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thai3 said:

Even stickman has the popular where is this pic every week and that generates a lot of interest just from that one image, people like photo's, they don't have to be shots of tarts with their legs open.

Why not? Let's have a weekly 'where is this tart?' picture competition. :drunk::clown:

"I remember when WILD ALASKA (whatever happened to him?)"

He runs the (board) bar here

Doh! - I guess I should explore the board a bit more :o :o

3) Change the titles from Newbie / stranger etc to start with at least MEMBER"

I would tend to agree and have suggested this before. The majority voted against it though. Of course the majority of voters likely didn't have newbie / stranger as title.

Take a tip from the EU, keep having polls............... until you get the right answer!

I quite like the term "Sanooker" (not immediately obvious about what it refers to - using my spelling anyway!)

"add a Tag to your signature?"

Nah, I'd rather not. The problem I can see with that is that I will then often have to explain to others why I can have a link in my tag, but they can't. Not worth the hassle.

OK, then give yourself a Proper Custom Moniker. Never mind 'Carpal Tunnel' ,,,,,,,, how about 'THE BOSS !' or 'It'sMYboard' or 'God King' ............. then you don't have to explain why *you* can have a Link Tag line and they can't. The little 'A' alone doesn't befit your status here. :neener:

Hope this helps ::

Archived