USA easier for sex than Thailand?

pattaya127

O.k. one last feable attempt here, as I am sure I am not articulating properly. A guy wants sex, he goes out and looks for a woman and he gets one, now, they go out, have dinner, drinks whatever...up until the compleation of the act, the woman has the final say if he gets off or not. She can at any point say stop, no more an that is it! The only reason that particular guy gets laid is soley because the woman decided he could have some! no argument about it. She more likely than not has a better chance of giving it away than a man does. Period.

When I hear guys say they have "style, game etc" and can get laid or not at will, I have to laugh. As I and a few others have said, it comes down to meeting the right person at the right time, and having some "chemistry." I don't care who you are, you cannot get a wo,an to fuck unless she wants to. Most of us here have agreed on that. One or 2 decided to take a slightly different stance and imply they had a special skill of some sort, and those who didn't were some how pathetic losers, I had to laugh. As I pointed out from my own recent experience, and many others I've had in the passed, it came down to what I consider luck, meeting the right woman at the right time, and getting along with her, and having her be willing to give me some, mainly because she wanted it as much as I did. Not because I project confidence, or have any style or game etc, just that she wanted to fuck, and I was there, and she said o.k. End of story! It could have just as easily been another guy, as she was in the mood.

As for rock stars etc, alot of women are on them for fame, glory, money etc bragging rights whatever. Howard stern has woman throwing themselves at him. If he was Howard the Janitor for minimum wage and was just as confident and obnoxious, do you think that would happen? hell no! totally different cases, doesn't compare to average guys, so moot point there...o.k. I've started rambling again...where were we? oh yeah, sex in america, I'm for it.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaad said

"In short...I decide if I'm going to have sex, she decides for herself and we decide for ourselves (NOT for eachother as you proclaim) can't get more mutual than this."

I think you are being a little obtuse here with this statement.

Many times i have decided to have sex but the other party deicded not to.

Now where does that leave us?

Let me put it more simply...

How many times have you as a man wanted to have sex with women and not been successful (relationship or pick up)?

Similarly how many times does the missus or girlfriend or gal looking for a pick up miss out when she really wants sex?

I think that the answer is fairly obvious if you are honest with yourself.

We can all point out exceptions to this general rule and we can narrow the odds etc etc etc but generally speaking women control the sex.

Isn't pussy control something a man desires in his woman? They have special exercises for that. ::

---

In the good old days of the common law, a man could not be charged with raping his wife. When these laws were changed by statute so that a husband could be charged with rape, womans' pussy control was restored to them. There was much rejoicing (by woman).

OH,

O.k. one last feable attempt here, as I am sure I am not articulating properly.

I'm pretty sure your articulation skills won't be able to influence my opinion to disagree. I heard you loud and clear :)

When I hear guys say they have "style, game etc" and can get laid or not at will, I have to laugh.

At will?? Says who? Not me for sure. Nobody gets laid at will, not even women, unless we're talking about paying for it.

Your GOD must be a woman :D

Zorro,

Now where does that leave us?

(Many) times the other party decided to have sex but I decided not to.

Now where does that leave me?

Let me put it more simply...

Until you get a satisfying answer from me? Hey, I understand you perfectly, no need for neverending simplifications.

..but generally speaking women control the sex.

From your posts I can understand your opinion on this matter although your wording above reflects a complete different pov.

Similarly how many times does the missus or girlfriend or gal looking for a pick up miss out when she really wants sex?

Got so much fanmail lately that I nearly forgot to reply to everybody :)

OK, since we are so keen on giving so "convincing" examples:

Take a handsome guy (Brad Pitt scale) and beautiful woman (use your imagination) and who do you think will be able to get the most fucks in a week had it been a contest. Yeah.. the girl is likely not going to lose.

Now take a drop-my-balls-ugly woman and a pig-stinkin' guy and I'm sure these two will have great difficulties to win the contest as the results will pretty much be the same.

And you claim women control sex? Yeah right! Some may do so , others may not, but please don't generalize that statement. Prettier girls have it easier than average or ugly ones, that's for sure, but that's as far as it's gonna get.

Perhaps LOS nightlife is blurring or influencing your vision.

"...Now take a drop-my-balls-ugly woman and a pig-stinkin' guy and I'm sure these two will have great difficulties to win the contest as the results will pretty much be the same..."

in a non paid situation, I'd say the ugly woman would still get laid. We've all been there and done that. :( Of course, the ugly guy might fuck the ugly girl, thus creating more ugly people... :)

"I'd say the ugly woman would still get laid. We've all been there and done that."

LOL you may be right, she'd probably win, by an insignificant number though.

BTW, an ugly couple doesn't necessarily create an ugly baby. It's unbelievable what I see sometimes, what I find an ugly couple carrying around such a cute little baby / infant. Very weird, but that's another story. :)

I guess the question is not who will get laid more, men or women. Of course women can get laid more. The question is can a regular guy get laid more than society would have us believe and I would say yes.

OH, when the 'odd falang' woman would want to sleep with you, surely she saw something in you if there were more handsome men around. You acted a certain way that made her desire you, although you didnt know it at the time probably.

There are tons of pretty women walking around with guys that people would say 'she can do better', at the very least in the 'looks' department. Women aren't motivated like we are purely on looks. They like all kinds of guys for different reasons. You find far more pretty women with average or below average looking guys than you do handsome men with average or below average looking women.

Women want what they can't have, they also are attracted to 'aura' or 'confidence' and 'air' about some guys. Sometimes its a good sense of humor. None of these attributes are based on looks. Its not that it isn't important but women will make allowances for looks if the person has an abundance of subjective things like aura, confidence, humor, etc. For some of the prettier girls its not getting attention. If they are ignored by a guy who seems to be having a good time without acknowledging their beauty that may do it. There are all kinds of non physical things that can attract women.

It is only because a woman decided to give it to me, not because I have any "style, game, special skills with women etc", Simply put, right place, right time, right chemistry etc...

---------------------------

I think, in theory, you put yourself down at every chance you have, OH. And maybe not because you're a man, but coz' you're OH. And you need not to. That "offering" stuff, I don't get it. Who has more power? the one who decides, or the one who made the other decide? Not that the answer interests me that much.

How about crossing that last sentence and say: it was me, it was her, we were together, and we made love. Just about the same, except you put yourself in the equation.

had she decided to go home alone

-----------------------------------------

but she did not. That's the whole point truly. If she goes home, you pretty much say she has decided you would not have sex, extreme power indeed as you look at it. But if she stays, BOTH OF YOU have decided to have sex.

In my book, at least.

why more woman prostitutes than men, as I said before, men will pay for sex, woman don't have to.

---------------------------------

sorry to insist, but my answer is actually: more women are prostitutes than men, because men don't have to be.

Prostitution is not just the easy connect (4 :) ) world of sex tourism with consensual women. That is just the tip of the iceberg.

-------------------------

Sorry, but in that case, you/I/we have misled ourselves. I am sure this is at the core of what JJ and Zaad say. That it takes 2, whereas you and OH say it takes one. This is, IMO, what is pleasurable in being out with a woman. Not misleading oneself, just enjoy the time together.

If the whole game is to have sex and you get none, you lose, for sure. But if you don't put sex as ZE prixe of the night, the time had was fun, and if you have not been a miserable failure all your life at having sex with women, it should not make you feel outpowered, controlled, to go home alone.

If you have been miserable all your life, then that's a less-power problem, definitely, but not other guys's.

IMO (about time i put this one up).

Archived