USA easier for sex than Thailand?

pattaya127

OH, Zorro. You guys really don't get it (as women often say :D).

It's a fucking game, literally! A G A M E. you take it way too seriously, that's why you come with this 1) 2) 3) etc... stuff. Relax! The woman has only power over the guys who think it's so damning if they don't get "chosen".

Look at OH. you had a perfectly nice moment with a woman, and you manage to make it look like just another dreary, "Me, her , another, what's the difference?", "will i or not get it?" day in the life of a western man :( .

Zorro, that stuff about men getting it or no at the whim of the women. I venture to say it's about his/her/their libido, not power. I can say i have not always be super sexual with long time GFs in the west (they told me after the RT too, if i did not notice!). Did it give me power over them?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zorro said:

This reply is not directed at any particular poster.

There seems to be quite a few guys posting who are deluding themselves on the issue of who controls the pussy.

Let me pose this question...If a women goes to a bar looking for a shag are her chances a lot better than a guys?

The figures and percentages are so much higher in favour of the women that really there is no dispute.

Let me pose another question...In a relationship if a guy feels like he wants sex how often will he get it ?

Again if a women wants sex in a relationship how often will she get it?

Again if we are being honest it is the women.

Of course I am generalising and there may be some women who can't get laid and there may be some women in relationships who want sex more often than the man but generally speaking the power is very much in the hands of the women.

A guy can get sex as often as he likes in a relationship if the women thinks that if she doesn't give it to him, he will go elsewhere. Marriage is a different matter. There are many ramifications to doing that (paying alimony, kids, risk of breaking up a family etc.) but in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship in my experience the woman that tries to dictate the frequency of sex and succeeds usually does that when she thinks the guy won't go anywhere. Part of the power you have in Thailand is that other women are readily available. The BGs know that. The ones that dictate it to men are the ones that know they have a love struck man who won't go anywhere else.

There are certain things I like sexually in a relationship. I make it clear that its her body and she can choose to do what she likes with it but I'm going to have such and such done, if not by her then someone else. I have stuck with women who have not done it (for a while at least...haha) but its my choosing. Usually, if the women will come around in order not to have me leave or find it elsewhere.

Old Hippie said:

"...Really easy, you approach a chick your interested in see if you can find a vibe,if you do great if you don't, then no sweat. You move on. Same protocol whether your in Los Angeles, London or Bangkok..."

Kind of contradicting yourself here "Kid" above you are saying you punch her buttons and she puts out, all because of I believe you called it "style and game" earlier? Now you say if you get no vibe, you move on...here's a news flash, the "no vibe" is her telling you she ain't gonna give you any, the "vibe" is her telling you she will give it up...

The "vibe" does not always equate to if she is going to fuck that night or at any time. The "vibe" is if there is a connection there. Do you encounter every woman you meet and immediately decide if you will fuck them or not or if you have a shot at fucking them? Do you honestly think every woman decides she will fuck a guy at first meeting? What world do you live in?

My age? Older than 25 but younger than 35. I hate to be too specific. Your not ancient but you sure have a grizzled, grumpy, bitter based outlook in regards to male female interactions. All this talk about power and control is silly. Women have just as much control over their pussy as you have over your penis. Men and women play a game in getting what we want from the opposite sex and we all use different tools and methods in achieving those goals.

I think men have the upper hand in these games simply because the stakes are not as high for us. Why do you think that every father tells his little princess to keep her legs crossed and protect her pussy until she is truly in love and ready to get married; because she has the power and control? Nope, because in almost every society a woman that sleeps around without committment is considered a little damaged and less than pure. I don't care if it is the USA or LOS.

I still maintain it is easier to get laid in the USA than LOS. Now the P4P scene in LOS is a heck of alot more facilitating for the average guy than it is in the States without any question.

"You know how to talk to a chick and push her buttons you will get laid, simple as that"

Nah... makes sense but often such a hassle to be nice to those birds...

"...Do you encounter every woman you meet and immediately decide if you will fuck them or not or if you have a shot at fucking them? ..."

The sexual attraction is usually, maybe always the first. At least for most people. So in my case yes, why waste time chatting up a girl I have no interst in? Sexual or other wise...? O.k. see the point, chat with her, then see if there is something there...but still no sexual attraction, o.k. great another "just friebnds" been there far to many times, done that far to many times...

"...Do you honestly think every woman decides she will fuck a guy at first meeting? What world do you live in?..."

A lot of women I know have said exactly this...in truth, many women think the same way guys do, no sexual attraction, they move on. Many women I know, have said they very seldom if ever change their mind about a guy after the first (fuck or no fuck) impression. Many I know say they leave the house for a night out with the idea that they are giving it up that night, just depends who gets there first and does what to "earn it" in their words. as for what world I live in, it is called reality, and I face it every day.

"...Men and women play a game in getting what we want from the opposite sex and we all use different tools and methods in achieving those goals..."

AHAHAHA!!!! so we agree here!

"... I think men have the upper hand in these games simply because the stakes are not as high for us...."

O.k. now my turn "...what planet/world do you live on?" oh and WRONG!!!! The stakes are much higher for us, scoring the prize (SEX) is much more difficult for men, women even fairly ugly women can walk into a place throw out the right sign, and some guy will try for it, and get it maybe...I have a dear friend, who weighcs in at around 225 lbs, nice girl, about 6'1" tall, Natural Blonde, Blue eyes, hughe tits (even with out the extra fat) very big...has no trouble having guys hit on her, usually black guys, lationos and Italians, and she picks her venues accordingly, but never goes home empty handed when she sets out with that intent... so much more easy for a woman to score sex, hence the stakes are higher for men...

On the LOS issue...I find dating easier in LOS than in the USA, outside of the P$P scene, as I tend to know what to expect more, and I like it. Also when/if I come up short, I can always go out after my date for some post date relief... Though with a few noted exceptions, most of my non p4p dates have been arranged by friends and or their wives, so the girl sort of knows me a bit first...

"... Your not ancient but you sure have a grizzled, grumpy, bitter based outlook in regards to male female interactions..."

"Kid" you don't know the 1/2 of it, but don't get me started on that! :) All I can say is, better luck than me, and maybe you won't be like me in a few years... :)

one other thing, we are all different, with different life stories. OH pretty much equals sex with power, and i think here he means, anywhere, LOS and back home.

I don't. I equal sex with sex. That's plenty already!

I rarely have dated a woman without us enjoying having sex together (talking many dates, not a one time thing where we had little in common). On the other hand, I have never picked up a woman. That means i meet a woman, any circumstances, and enjoy her company. Sex is not a prize, an imaginary carrot on a stick held out in front of me when i am out with a woman. If I feel she is testing me, like i am in some kind of interview for a position, er... positions, I am turned off completely.

"OH, Zorro. You guys really don't get it (as women often say ).

It's a fucking game, literally! A G A M E. you take it way too seriously, that's why you come with this 1) 2) 3) etc... stuff. Relax! The woman has only power over the guys who think it's so damning if they don't get "chosen"

Of course it is a game isn't all of life a game but the important point here is that the odds are stacked in favour of the female.

Why don't you guys face facts and look at the figures?

I am not complaining when i make these statements i am just stating the obvious based on my life experiences and my observations of others.

Let me pose another question.

How many women are prepared to pay for sex compared to men?

And how many male prostitutes are there compared to female prostitutes?

Doesn't the answer tell you something......

Face the facts this is life nothing more and nothing less.

You guys who are younger can delude yourselves if you like but in time i think you will realise the truth of the matter.

Zorro, if me meet, the first beer is on me! :) BTW, P127 is no youngster, by the looks of him I'd say he is around 68 or so...I invited him out to a Lao club near my apartment here in California, but he took his Geritol and went to sleep... :):neener: :neener: :neener: :neener:

JJ "Gene" sushi,

Top ten? Okay lets see. With the exception of maybe Cal Tech, there is no other university top ten material in southern california.

Now that leaves New York. With Cooper Union being the exception in the state, there are no other great universities there. Plenty of ivy league schools making up the top ten but those are dotted around the other new england states.

Any other concrete clues?

Cardinalblue

Forgot to add that "great" is defined as top ten material so while columbia and cornell are tremendous schools, they didn't make any top ten lists recently....

I am very proud that washington university in st. louis finally last year cracked the top ten after being a top 20 forever and kudos to cooper union as well...

Cardinalblue

Archived