USA easier for sex than Thailand?

pattaya127

jjsushi said:You "women control us with the pussy" disciples need to let go of those

self-flagellating inhibitors, mantras and attitudes and embrace the concept that the game goes both ways. Control is all about what you allow someone to do to you.

Dude, I would love to get you in a room where I am selling something. It's guys like you that I make the most money off -- you know it all and I just let you run off with that thought and I rake in the $$$$ :D. God bless ya! :up: Bring your friends: I'll find something to see ya LOL!

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zaad said:

Now take a drop-my-balls-ugly woman and a pig-stinkin' guy and I'm sure these two will have great difficulties to win the contest as the results will pretty much be the same.

I just watched a bit of Jerry Springer (God forgive me, but it's cold and rainy in Melbourne and I have an off day today and nothing else is on the tube). I would say that the woman would win judging by the losers on that show -- halfway decent looking guys (but dumb as a box of rocks and personality to match) fighting over 300 lbs, obnoxious, crude, trailer-trash heifers. :D

I can't believe that people actually watch that stuff daily. I lost 3 IQ points after only 30 minutes!

Cheers,

SD

I just watched a bit of Jerry Springer (God forgive me, but it's cold and rainy in Melbourne and I have an off day today and nothing else is on the tube). I would say that the woman would win judging by the losers on that show -- halfway decent looking guys (but dumb as a box of rocks and personality to match) fighting over 300 lbs, obnoxious, crude, trailer-trash heifers. :D

I can't believe that people actually watch that stuff daily. I lost 3 IQ points after only 30 minutes!

:applause:

Thanks for the laugh!

Sometimes the other way round, monsterly-looking chicks fighting over a skinny piece of rotten personality.

Can't be real life! That's just too sad....they intend to make us feel good, happy and pretty with ourselves and our life. :)

the short answer is yes LOS is easier for me both in the p4p & np4p game. in adition I don't subscribe to the woman pussy power rule as it takes 2 to agree to sex as men can be raped too as well as deny sex for various reasons - sure woman may have it easier, so good for them ;)

happy hunting!

I read your response to JJsushi's comments but don't understand the response. Is he in denial? Or how is he an 'easy sell'. I would think he would NOT be an easy sell. He doesn't seem to be one that would intimidated by 'hard sell' tactics and if the selling technique is 'boost ego of buyer', I would disagree as he seems objective. But perhaps I fall in the same boat and can't see the 'forest among the trees'.

Enlighten me please.

I can't believe that people actually watch that stuff daily

-------------------------

Not only that, but later on, they turn on for Dr Phil who repairs what JS show has undone... So they can fight again on Springer's the day after! :D

PS; one can always dream of a jerry Suadum show where Bgs, punters and sponsors fight it out. I propose Rompie, IP and her employer for the opening show.... Yoohoo! ::

Old Hippie said:

O.k. one last feable attempt here, as I am sure I am not articulating properly.

Yes my friend they are quite feeble. You are articulating well but your logic is too simplistic and you make way too many simplistic assumptions when it concerns the interactions of men and women.

A guy wants sex, he goes out and looks for a woman and he gets one, now, they go out, have dinner, drinks whatever...up until the compleation of the act, the woman has the final say if he gets off or not. She can at any point say stop, no more an that is it!

Too narrow a conclusion. Who is to say at some point during the dinner after the man sent signals to the woman that she mmakes a comment that pisses him off or turns him off and he has no interest in her sexually. She may offer him sex but he instead says"NO". Who is in control at that pont and who decides who is getting some sex?

Has happend with me several times where I thought a woman was very attractive and then she says or does something that diminishes that attraction.

When I hear guys say they have "style, game etc" and can get laid or not at will, I have to laugh. As I and a few others have said, it comes down to meeting the right person at the right time, and having some "chemistry." I don't care who you are, you cannot get a wo,an to fuck unless she wants to. Most of us here have agreed on that.

Guess what old man have you never charmed a woman who was not attracted to you physically? Have you not attracted a woman with conversation and a good laugh who at first was giving you the cold shoulder? Have you not gotten some ass from a chick that thought you were something other than what you showed her initially? Have you not lied to a girl and told her what she wanted to hear to get that loving? I know I have many times. There is alot to be said for having the right "game" or being able to read a chick quickly and adapt your game to get what you want. I personally never said i could get laid at will, so I don't know why u made that assumption. I also have never met a woman that could get laid at will either. I also suspect you Brad Pitt admirers would be shocked to know that there are plenty of women who would turn his ass down too if he asked them for sex.

One or 2 decided to take a slightly different stance and imply they had a special skill of some sort, and those who didn't were some how pathetic losers, I had to laugh.

It is evident that you don't know "game" or developed the skill to be able to talk to women to the point where you can attract them to you. You also prescribe to a formula that a guy has to be rich or famous to get pussy, which is the biggest crock of shit I ever heard. I know a guy who is a mailman that gets more ass than he can handle and he is not driving a Porsche, more like an Accord.

Yes I do think weak willed men who have no balls to step to a chick and talk with her because they think there is some pussy control game going on or are afraid of getting REJECTED; preferring instead to indulge soley in and wax eloquent about the joys of prostitutes and prostitution or soley based on economic reasons attracting women from 3rd world countries are pathetic losers. Women are meant to be enjoyed in every country and every level. All this nonsense about control and power is simply nonsensical over sex.

As I pointed out from my own recent experience, and many others I've had in the passed, it came down to what I consider luck, meeting the right woman at the right time, and getting along with her, and having her be willing to give me some, mainly because she wanted it as much as I did. Not because I project confidence, or have any style or game etc, just that she wanted to fuck, and I was there, and she said o.k. End of story! It could have just as easily been another guy, as she was in the mood.

You make a fallacious argument that a woman determines she is going to have sex before she encounters some random guy. A woman SELECTS who she will fuck, the same as a guy with any scruples will select who he will fuck. Does everyone decide who they will fuck and love upon initial observation? Not in my book. No wonder you have such a negative view; you have a defeated pre-determined stance before you even start to dance, so to speak.

Do u really think that every woman before she walks out of the house makes up her mind that she is going to fuck someone that night and any living body will do? The thought is ludicrous. I as a male do not leave my domicile at night with the agenda of "I am going to fuck someone tonight!". I go out and I enjoy myself; if an opportunity presents itself for some action then that is great if it does not I do not feel that I failed in any capacity. Some women I am going to be attracted to and others I am not which means I CONTROL who I choose to fuck.

I don't think about "projecting confidence" or spitting game. I NATURALLY project confidence and if it is someone I am attracted to I am not thinking "I will fuck you tonight" ; I am simply presenting myself in a fashion that will let this woman know that I am attracted to her and I want her to be attracted to me too. She gives up the goods that night then great if not then maybe she will at some point, PROVIDED I am still INTERESTED.

I really fail to see how you and others of your ilk can subscribe to this theory of women have the control. I don't laugh when I read this stuff you "realists" write , I shake my head in amazement.

suadum said:
jjsushi said:You "women control us with the pussy" disciples need to let go of those

self-flagellating inhibitors, mantras and attitudes and embrace the concept that the game goes both ways. Control is all about what you allow someone to do to you.

Dude, I would love to get you in a room where I am selling something. It's guys like you that I make the most money off -- you know it all and I just let you run off with that thought and I rake in the $$$$ :D. God bless ya! :up: Bring your friends: I'll find something to see ya LOL!

Cheers,

SD

Now if your an ethical businessman selling a quality product then I would have no qualms about buying what you sell if it meets my needs. On the other hand if you are an unscrupulous con artist and I thought you were a slimeball who was attempting to rip me off, I would instead go to your competitor and inform you as to why you lost my business.

If you are attempting to imply that I am gullible then you have already shown me that you are a poor salesman because you have underestimated me before you know what I am capable of. Sort of like the valet that thinks the guy driving the Ferrari is going to tip him better than the guy driving the Honda; not realizing the guy in the Ferrari is leveraged to the hilt and living in debt and can't aford to tip whereas the guy in the Honda is loaded with cash and is a generous tipper.

This seems to be one of the few subjects that one's experiences on the matter determines (reflects) one's opinion and completely eliminates any realistic view.

Glad to know not everybody is suffering from this syndrome.

"...Yes my friend they are quite feeble. .. your logic is too simplistic and ..."

Feeble? Simplistic? Why I have been called worse things by better people than you sir! But you seem to be doing a bit of back peddling here...

"...Guess what old man have you never charmed a woman who was not attracted to you physically? Have you not attracted a woman with conversation and a good laugh who at first was giving you the cold shoulder? Have you not gotten some ass from a chick that thought you were something other than what you showed her initially? Have you not lied to a girl and told her what she wanted to hear to get that loving? I know I have many times. There is alot to be said for having the right "game" or being able to read a chick quickly and adapt your game to get what you want....."

Weren't you the guy who said he let women know he wasn't interested in their pussies when he met them? Now you admit to "MY GAME" of lying and deceiving to get laid AHAHA! you Hypocrite! :)

"...Has happend with me several times where I thought a woman was very attractive and then she says or does something that diminishes that attraction..."

Not me pal, I'll pretty much fuck anything, and other than her saying "NO" their really is little a woman can say that would stop me once I am in "warrior mode"

"...I also suspect you Brad Pitt admirers would be shocked to know that there are plenty of women who would turn his ass down too if he asked them for sex..."

I've turned his ass down several times... :)

O.k. time to stop baiting eachother, and agree that this has been fun, now I am moving on, good run while it lasted, but getting old and tired now, the thread I mean, I've been old and tired for a long time... :)

Archived