USA easier for sex than Thailand?

pattaya127

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zorro said:

Of course it is a game isn't all of life a game but the important point here is that the odds are stacked in favour of the female.

Why don't you guys face facts and look at the figures?

I am not complaining when i make these statements i am just stating the obvious based on my life experiences and my observations of others.

Let me pose another question.

How many women are prepared to pay for sex compared to men?

And how many male prostitutes are there compared to female prostitutes?

Doesn't the answer tell you something......

Face the facts this is life nothing more and nothing less.

You guys who are younger can delude yourselves if you like but in time i think you will realise the truth of the matter.

What facts and figures? I love how guys who have no scientific based facts and figures love to call their anedoctal evidence "fact and figures".

You ask "why do women not pay for sex compared to men? I would fathom an answer would be that men who have daughters and spciety as a whole teach their girls that sex is an important , responsible and special act. It is a gift that a woman is to give to her husband. If a woman is sexually active before a committment then she would be considered a "bad girl", slut or a whore and be marginalized by the society and shame her father? What do you think? Would you tell your little princess to go fuck any man that says hello to her and expects sexual favors just because he said hello and does not want any "hassles"? Sounds to me like that is what some of you guys want women to do.

Why are there more female than male prostitutes? I have no theory to be honest. Now if I would hazard a gues I would correlate to soci-economic reasons-something along the lines of men in a society controlling the wealth , have the best economic opportunities, etc.

Dude if I was some sort of semi-certified psycholgist I could have a field day with your pu ssy = power and control and men are beaten into submission by it theories. Next time you see a woman who cosmetically reconstructed her face, cut open her body to insert saline breast and buttock implants on her way to get her botox injections; ask her how much CONTROL over men she has.

cardinalblue said:

JJ "Gene" sushi,

Top ten? Okay lets see. With the exception of maybe Cal Tech, there is no other university top ten material in southern california.

Now that leaves New York. With Cooper Union being the exception in the state, there are no other great universities there. Plenty of ivy league schools making up the top ten but those are dotted around the other new england states.

Any other concrete clues?

Cardinalblue

Well, I guess it depends on what year we aretalkingabout because as you know rankings change year to year? I also didn't mention where I attended school. Concerning the New York Metropolitan area you do have Columbia and NYU. Also don't forget that Princeton and Cornell are not too far away.

"...Why are there more female than male prostitutes? I have no theory to be honest. Now if I would hazard a gues I would correlate to soci-economic reasons-something along the lines of men in a society controlling the wealth , have the best economic opportunities, etc...."

AAHHH Men control wealth and oppress women now who is talking women's lib crap? :) Bottom line "kid" men are willing to pay for it, women don't have to, simple as that.

How many women

---------------------

I think you confused what i said. i meant power as between one person and another. I made clear if it's all about getting the cherry, then be my guest, being outpowered, both by women strinigng you along and guys who are better at getting chicks. Not my time to waste. i met enough women in my life not to complain. You are what you is!

I actually think the American Male has indeed a big responsibility in giving women so much power (as opposed to just plain equality power) over Him. Big topic, but just an example: pussy-whipping has no equivalent in french. when a woman is acting up and over-asserting herself, she is a "poufiasse", which means an "emmerdeuse" which means..... well, no word in vernacular american ::, but basically, the problem is hers.....

How many women are prepared to pay for sex compared to men?

And how many male prostitutes are there compared to female prostitutes?

Doesn't the answer tell you something......

-----------------------------

yes. It tells me that men have power over women. Don't just see prostitution as the happy happy instances of NEP outings and ads in american city weeklies. Look a bit what's behind the "more women than men" stats around the world. You won't find much power assertiveness there....

and on a lighter not,

OH:

I invited him out to a Lao club near my apartment

---------------------------------

:( :( :(

Shit, sanuk4U, all, trust OH in transforming this place in a new outpost of woman's power now that he's gone there.:grinyes::neener:

Down with pussy-whipped american males! Worst polluters in the world. Now, lao club, where next? ::

cardinalblue said:

Now that leaves New York. With Cooper Union being the exception in the state, there are no other great universities there. Plenty of ivy league schools making up the top ten but those are dotted around the other new england states.

A couple of factual corrections:

1) Cornell and Columbia are both in New York. Both are Ivy League schools. In fact, New York is the only state to have more than one Ivy League school.

2) New York is not a New England state. It's a Mid-Atlantic state.

3) There are other fine universities in New York that are not Ivy League schools, such as NYU.

[color:"red"] Of all these possibilities, I think 6 is most likely the case. [/color]

NO OH, it is your skill on the massage, "old women" have a hard time resisting men with such skill!~!!! :neener:

Beleive me,I am one of the "Old Women". :D

Jasmine

Archived