Ex-Pats and Non-BGs Stunners....

cardinalblue

I wouldn't even want to get involved with Thai HiSo and definately wouldn't want a girl from that bracket.

Coming from England originally and working in the City before going to Asia, the upper classes were very prevalent and quite honestly, a pain in the arse. I see very similar traits in Thailand and after a career in banking, I'd rather have some chick from a poor background who may at least offer some semblence of honesty rather than the two faced shit the HiSo people blurt out.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to turn this thread into a HiSo one. But To me, people who belong within HiSo group are just a fraction of the non-BG stunners and I am not sure HiSo means stunners as well. I have found out in the west that this group is no different than say upper-middle/middle classes on physical looks. There might be a tendency one will find percentage-wise physically better looking people but i am not sure if it would be significant. Maybe Thai HiSo is different?

I plan to start a thread titled "what is meant by Thai HiSo? I am surprised how this term is throw'n about and the number of falangs on this board who say they know or met thai HiSos. People in this thread seem to use this word so loosely as describing anyone who works in an office, has a good job, or just has made it in society. It sure isn't my parameters of HiSo people!

As to your comment about HiSo people, I did not find this in the west of HISo people who i came into contact during my youth. Maybe your comment would be better suited to people wanting to belong to this group or wanna bees or what I term psuedo HISo people which this number usually dwarf the actual HiSo group. My experience in the West (Atherton, Hillsbourgh, San Francisco, etc) actual HiSo people (my narrow defintion of HiSo people) usually possess incredible classiness, highest integrity, supreme confidence and great presence all rolled into one. I know nothing about HiSo thai people here...

Cardinalblue

"She sounds like a pain in the ass / 100,00 baht a month maintenance?"

That's her own money and she can afford it. But she is a pain in the ass nevertheless.

"Why is she even talking to the Thai guy?"

I don't know. She was his GF for 4 years. She says she feels sorry for him and wants to continue to be friends. I feel she's too kind-hearted in many situations.

"She hates all Farang She sounds extremely insular and typcial of the worst of Thais."

She says she hates them but I don't think she really does. Maybe she feels that proper Thais SHOULD hate farangs.

"IMHO you are headed for a troubled heart For your sake I hope it is ok but... "

Thanks. Can't disagree.

She is well-schooled. Masters degree.

She makes a lot of money because she works very hard and is very good at what she does. Her compensation is almost 100% performance based. All of this I know this for a fact.

She's accomplished a lot for her age.

As for her past, I don't think she ever had a sponsor because she really looks down on women who sell themselves in any shape or form. She would hate being a mia noi.

I could be wrong and she might be a fantastic actress.

But who can know for sure?

cardinalblue said:actual HiSo people (my narrow defintion of HiSo people) usually possess incredible classiness, highest integrity, supreme confidence and great presence all rolled into one. I know nothing about HiSo thai people here...

Since my ma-in-law is a Khunying (and her relatives are KYs and Thanpooyings) and the family had their name bestowed upon them by Rama VI, I would say that I am quite familiar with HiSos as my family has to fit that in the most narrow of definitions.

That said, you are 100% correct in all that you posted IME. Especially the bit about the wannabes or the "new money." It takes more than monet to be a HiSo, but those folks just don't get it.

Of course, some HiSos are bad people, but a small minority.

Cheers,

SD

Maybe she feels that proper Thais SHOULD hate farangs.

----------------------

Interesting. In a way, wouldn't that mean that proper thais have disassociated themselves from the buddhist core in what is/was thainess. Is she paying any kind of lip service or more to her religion? (she ain't chinese, is she?)

Actually, we had along time ago a short discussion about what means thainess to a thai. i was of the opinion that they would find hard to say what defines thainess. Any chance you ask her what it means to her, or what it means to be thai, making sure her answer is relevant to all segments of the thai population?

If i may be preposterous, i would say what she is, her values, as you tell us, seem to have more to do with being nouveau-riche "bourgeois" and very insular at that(ME, rather than US thais) than being thai. Just a thought ::!

>>>I'd rather have some chick from a poor background who may at least offer some semblence of honesty rather than the two faced shit the HiSo people blurt out. <<<

Generalising to a fault aren't we.

The real Hiso that I've met are actually very nice people indeed. It's the pseudo types that usually think they are better than everyone else that could be calssified in the the way that you describe.

orandanodes said:

The real Hiso that I've met are actually very nice people indeed. It's the pseudo types that usually think they are better than everyone else that could be calssified in the the way that you describe.

I met more than few but less than many HiSo people in America and Australia, they were all moral and ethical leaders if I may say.

AmoresPerros said:

"I think I have said it before but if you really want these well educated Thai women with status, good families and really good looks, you fellows should somehow find a way to make friends with Thais that work for the different government Ministries; they are full of single gorgeous Thai women. "

Does make sense, wonder what's Crash's take on this one. Still I'm most often not impressed by thai wives or GFs of westerner expats in good professionnal situation.

Whoah... why my take? :o Has word gotten out of my neverending quest for the perfect stunner?? ::

I have met some farang with girls whom I'd consider to be knockouts. The most recent was a young professor at a local university who introduced me to his (stunning... no, really- stunning!) wife- he met her when she was his student, the sneaky guy. But yeah... I've also met some professionals here with very err.... 'questionable' girlfriends, when they could do a lot better.

But really it's all about the question of what the original poster considers to be a stunner. I've met models and some singers in person and they can look very very different when not made-up and dressed-up. Likewise I've known (somewhat dodgy) girls who have been in FHM and Penthouse and I can tell you there is a *lot* of airbrushing going on. Then there's the question of the character of the stunner... The girls from Piano, Forte, and similar places could be considered stunners but they mostly aren't good girlfriend material. For me someone's personality really defines how attractive they are... If a supposed-stunner opens her mouth and gutter-thaispeak comes out then forget it.

Cheers!

HOLD THE FORT

I saw two couples in Emporium. Farang and Stunner.

I tried to capture the rare sighting with my phone camera, but an old lady got in my way. Both times the targets saw me and fled with extreme haste.

But I really did see them!

<<burp>>

Archived