Taking the girl out of the bar forever(?)

MrX

Sorry M8, a Ameri-centric joke about Fred Rogers, a children's TV host from the 60-70s. He said things like that...

The of course there were the brilliant parodies by Eddie Murphy as Mr Robinson. One of my favs was: "Children, the word of the the day is bitch. B-I-T-C-H. Say it with me: bitch. Now go tell your mother. Did she slap you? Good! You said it right!"

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, now are you saying that Pattaya is a trying place?

------------------------------------------

Amongst other things. It's a trip, for sure! And any trip will mix all kind of experiences and revealing moments for you. Why do you think i never hung out more than 8 hours, all visicts cumulated in NEP, and spent weeks, adding up to months in Pattaya?

I'll answer: LIFE..... The whole catastrophe, as Zorba used to say! ::

On my flight back to Frankfurt last night "Bangkok 8" by John Burdett helped me to survive the sleepless flight with headache, cough and a sore throat.

Even this is fiction I found an interesting comment on marrying BGs with a different twist:

"Prostitution ages women in ways they don't notice at the time. It's not the act of sex of course, which is perfectly natural and good exercise, it's the emotional stress of continual deception. After all, the customer is only kidding one person that there is any meaning at all in what he is doing: himself. But the girls has to keep the pretence with one or more men each night. Such stress works the facial muscles, tightening them, producing that hard look prostitutes are famous for, but more important than that, a great dam of resentment builds up in her mind. The first thing a prostitute does when she finds a man willing to look after her is to give up the sex goddess role and probably the charm too. Invariably, she makes the mistake of assuming the customer wanted to marry the real her, not the fantasy, despite the fact that he is only familiar with fantasy. [...]

No, prostitutes do not make great wives as a rule, but it has nothing to do with fidelity. Usually the last thing such girls want is an extramarital affair, in which they would probably be expected to play the sex goddess all over again. What they want is the right to be irritable and charmless, which they lost the moment they started on the game."

(p. 196-197)

>What a bunch of garble! <

It just shows that everybody can ahve their own pet theories. Maybe the poor writer had a bad experience in a RT with an ex BG.

But he makes the same mistake as some posters here, equating the experiences (or theories) of one person with a generalised rule.

"Prostitutes do not make great wives as a rule"

Dogs bollocks, indeed!

• 2 weeks later...

Mr Romp: I'm (always) late showing up here. I should have read this thread before posting my question to you in Stories.

------------

>> 3) what is the best possible attitude towards her vast stable of regular punters who phone up to arrange a fuck?

4) how to tread the line between her new found dependence on the taker-out and her previous independence?

5) what about her old bar mates..are they poison to the new phase of life, or do they benevolently soften the change?<<

----------------------

These questions you ask make me wonder what you are trying to accomplish with this girl? The essential facts as I understand it:

- She says she wants to stop dancing.

- You love her.

- You cannot/don't want to marry her.

- You have limited time to spend with her.

- If she found a boyfriend thats OK with you.

Taking a girl out of the scene is a difficult task for someone 100% committed to the girl. An impossible task otherwise.

Lets say you set her up in an apartment in BKK and give her an allowance so she doesn't need to dance. Since you are not committed to her, there is only one thing for her to do. Hang out with her friends from the bar. She may not be leaning against a pole anymore but she is still in the scene.

If you tossed her SIM card, her girlfriends will be provided her new #. They of course will give her new # to the punters looking for her this is an indisputable fact. The girls will do that even if IP tells them not to. They DO NOT soften the change, they keep her in the business.

Try telling her not to go to the bar and to give up her friends. She'll say (or think to herself) you are not here, you don't care, don't tell me what to do. Its not practical for her to give up her friends (they are her support system) if you are not there to fill the gap. She will never get out of the scene with your plan.

If you set a girl up and let her continue in the scene whether full or part time, then what is the point? Your just being used. If not in her eyes, in the eyes of everyone else not emotionally involved including all the girls at your favorite bar.

You need a radically different plan. Maybe there are some facts or undisclosed goals that would shed a different light on this.

ML we are a month into this now so how is it going?

no apartment

I am not trying to take her out of the scene though

she says she want to stop dancing

didnt change the sim card

has a few regulars who still ring for appointments

she says she doesnt fuck them

I dont stress her about this

she is very bored when we go to her old bar ..wants to leave after one drink

she hangs out with village friends who have migrated in the city..all but one is in or on the fringes of the scene

so what is the point?

I dont really have an axe to grind

I dont care if her friends think I am being used

more completely I dont really care if I am being used as long as I can see limits

her money need have been very modest (so far!)

I think at worst she is enjoying a holiday from fucking a different guy every night...she is maturing more or less and learning about falang and a man in a context less monothematic than before ..remember she is a young girl....surely her english is improving....

Hi Romp:

An ambiguous situation, tho I have been seeing your posts as ambiguous for sometime now so maybe this is my own shortcoming ::

The title of your thread is take her out forever. I don't see that as a possibility. That was a month ago so you may have moved the goal posts, flexibility is good.

A young girl once in the scene will require a significant commitment (time and funds) to keep her out for long.

>>has a few regulars who still ring for appointments

she says she doesnt fuck them<<

>>she hangs out with village friends who have migrated in the city..all but one is in or on the fringes of the scene<<

It does not sound like you are insisting she disengage the scene so you two have a different goal in mind and I am perplexed but the world is a gray place and hence interesting.

first a catologue of shortcomings

1) I am a flawed human

2) my posts are also flawed

so seems unlikely your shortcomings make for ambiguity

but, that said, I try to post as things seem and they may be ambiguous really

The thread title finishes with a question mark

Immediate goal is more to provide her with a holiday and have another experience of a relation with a falang/man.... where it leads is not up to me!

Archived