Q Bar raided

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I would never argue such with the cops, even though I would not believe them. I would just pay the fine, while realizing the whole time that the cops are wrong. TIT.

It's also not required.

I hope a lot MORE of these incidents happen. The cops and government always respond to negative press internationally. Let's se how they like the new image.

Ask about any arab guy in France and he will tell U how easily the cops let U go when u don't carry "some form" of ID... Some declaration of loss or fishy papers seem to do the trick though

"neferious things like stripping abondoned cars or drinking beer behind the high school. And that is what the coppers charged me with (no ID on person, that is) because we ran away too fast for them to prove we were doing anything else but they knew we were up to no good LOL! "

What's wrong with drinking beer behind the high school??What's wrong with USA??

The more people carry their passports with them, and lose them, its only a matter of time that a lot of embassies are going to be processing a lot of paperwork to get visitors new passports or documents so they can get home.

I hope to not be one of them ::

Archived