Husband are more tempted to have affairs in Thaila

jasmine

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have never married, I am always in a serious relationship; I just don't buy into the concept that sexual fidelity is the only true test of commitment nonsense.

That could be an endless discussion, something I have no time for.

We obviously have a very different perception of the word 'commitment'.

Perhaps this word has different layers and we find ourselves on different floors. :)

Zaad said:
I have never married, I am always in a serious relationship; I just don't buy into the concept that sexual fidelity is the only true test of commitment nonsense.

That could be an endless discussion, something I have no time for.

We obviously have a very different perception of the word 'commitment'.

Perhaps this word has different layers and we find ourselves on different floors. :)

I think we both had this debate before and we cqan go on and on in circles talking about it.

Different strokes for different strokes is what I say.

Jas,

"If you put it that way, dear Cent, the same motion goes with women too.

Jasmine"

But of course! It's a two way street. I satisfy the wife both physically and emotionally, she does the same for me. Why would we stray? For some young thing without a brain or thought in their head? Purely for the sex? For the variety? With the diseases they have out there you might as well stay home and play with the wife. Hell, she's the one ya loved enough to marry in the first place right? :D And after a couple drinks my lady's a tigress in the sack! :: Plus, and this is serious now, why would I do to her something that would hurt her as much as it would devastate and hurt me if she were to do this to me. My serious feelings on this are this, wanna play around, be a man and get a divorce then go play to your heart's content, a free man, or get the wife's permission to begin with and her understanding it is only for the sex. Any other way is cheating, and cheating sucks. You know it does guys or why would you get so fucking upset if SHE does it to YOU?

Cent

p.s. BTW Jas I'd never cheat on you. I'd be too drained of life giving fluids I'd think! :: Plus I hear you're pretty good with a Ginzu knife!!! :D

:devil: :hubba: :devil: :devil: :hubba:

jjsushi said:

I stray in the States and I stray in LOS, what's the difference? The difference is that in LOS the risk premium to stray goes down considerably or the barriers to entry are extremely low.

I like different pussy which is why I stray.

JJ,

I think by straying we are talking of married or seriously commited couples here. Are you married? Engaged to be married? If not you have no problems,unless you are lying to women to get into their pants by making promises you do not intend to keep. (And that to me is sleazy. Ya gotta play fair in the hunt for the pussy.) But if you are single you have no problem. That's not considered cheating, it's called playing the field! ::

Cent

JJ,

"I think what some people miiss is that people stray for all types or reasons, not simply because of the availability of women. It only takes that ONE woman to tempt a guy regardless of his historical performance in the fidelity category."

I can agree with this one brother! :D It only takes one to sap your willpower! :: And damn have I seen a few that were what I call "my style" of woman, and boy were they tempting. So I will say that I'll never say never, and the possibility is always there to a certain extent. No matter how much you love your lady a man CAN be tempted, and can succumb to the charms of a wily sexy lass. We're only human, and uh ... honey .. uh, to forgive is devine ya know,

and I think you ARE devine darling. Errrrr ... what's with the meat cleaver honey? Are we having BBQ today? Hey! Watch it! Be careful waving that fucker around darling. That thing's sharp! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! What ducks! Are you nuts! We don't have any hungry ducks babe! Run run, pant pant! ::

Cent

[color:"red"]p.s. BTW Jas I'd never cheat on you. I'd be too drained of life giving fluids I'd think! Plus I hear you're pretty good with a Ginzu knife!!!

[/color]

No not with the knife, it is straight razor :neener:

I believe dear Cent that some men are "strays" no matter how happy and some never even look over the fence.

I have been married a long time and asked Hubby whether he is bored at times. Yes, he is a human but fooling around is not worth the loss for both of us. Another thing too, many people, men and women take our vows seriously and cheating is a serious loss of trust which many couples will not take such risk.

I knew a couple that the husband was very proud of his ex-BG wife's capabilities to snag other men. At that time we lived on an AF base so every Thai woman on that base was approached one time or the other because of that woman. (KS, I defenitely blamed on this woman). Finally a few of people got together and reported her and her husband. They caught them (the Thai and the husband) charging money for sex/massage and he was kicked out of the base and the AF (disnonerable).

Many Thai women are angry with others who does bring the bad names to us, however, I try to remain neutral for I also have met many wonderful ones.

You know that there are some men who try to be so macho saying that they stray but a lot of them just talk. :D

Jasmine

[color:"red"] and I think you ARE devine darling. Errrrr ... what's with the meat cleaver honey? Are we having BBQ today? Hey! Watch it! Be careful waving that fucker around darling. That thing's sharp! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! What ducks! Are you nuts! We don't have any hungry ducks babe! Run run, pant pant!

[/color]

Hubby never comes close to me in the kitchen. He also is considering installing metal detector in his room ::

Jasmine

Archived