Husband are more tempted to have affairs in Thaila

jasmine

jjsushi said:
HIGH THAIED said:

LOS is the true test of any relationship, IMO. If you can be monogamous there, you can be monogamous anywhere. :D

HT

I guess you have never been to Brazil. They will blow Thai chicks in almost every category. I can give up Thai chicks in a heartbeat but Brazilian? Never.

JJ,

Interesting, but let me ask you this, can you walk around the large cities in a play for pay area or even other areas at four a.m., half drunk,wearing a gold chain, a rolex, and carrying a couple hundred US in your pocket without many problems or worries you'll get rolled or mugged or stuck up? In the LOS you can, and this in itself is a HUGE draw for the P4P scene in Thailand.

Cent

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cent said:
jjsushi said:
HIGH THAIED said:

LOS is the true test of any relationship, IMO. If you can be monogamous there, you can be monogamous anywhere. :D

HT

I guess you have never been to Brazil. They will blow Thai chicks in almost every category. I can give up Thai chicks in a heartbeat but Brazilian? Never.

JJ,

Interesting, but let me ask you this, can you walk around the large cities in a play for pay area or even other areas at four a.m., half drunk,wearing a gold chain, a rolex, and carrying a couple hundred US in your pocket without many problems or worries you'll get rolled or mugged or stuck up? In the LOS you can, and this in itself is a HUGE draw for the P4P scene in Thailand.

Cent

Well, unfortunately you can't walk around BKK anymore at 4am and enjoy P4P.

Aslo if your in the Western hemisphere it is an 8hr flight vs a 20hr flight.

The crime rate is high in Brazil but if you stay in the tourist protected area you should be okay. You leave that zone and well whatever happens, happens.

Given that we are talking about tempting WOMEN and not countries, Brazilian women are a let less sexually inhibited than Thai women, as well as hotter and a heck of alot more diversified in their looks. They also will give a GF experience, BJ's come standard and they will get pissed if you don't get them off too.

Let me put it to u this way I like Thailand first and Thai women second. I like Brazilian women first and Brazil second. That being said I spend 3x the amount of my holiday time in LOS.

If a Thai woman cannot get your dick up then you may not be interested, if a Brazilian chick can't get your dick up , then your either dead or gay.

Hi,

>>>We lived in Lincoln, NE for 2 winters HT and there are many beautiful women there, shame on you to say that there are not many beautiful women<<<

I must have missed them both. :p

I've been there also. My taste just runs outside of the 'pork and potatoes' girls. :D Can you spell H-U-G-E? :D

HT

Cen <<Interesting, but let me ask you this, can you walk around the large cities in a play for pay area or even other areas at four a.m., half drunk,wearing a gold chain, a rolex, and carrying a couple hundred US in your pocket without many problems or worries you'll get rolled or mugged or stuck up? In the LOS you can, and this in itself is a HUGE draw for the P4P scene in Thailand.>>

Well not in Bang Na it seems ;)

DOG

HIGH THAIED said:

>>>>Well, unfortunately you can't walk around BKK anymore at 4am and enjoy P4P. <<

Since when did that happpen? ::

JJ, you need to get out more. :D

HT

Don't know how long u have been going to LOS but my first couple of years things in BKK did not shut down until about 4-5 am, 6am in Phuket and 24hrs in Pattaya. I remember in Pattaya my GF would wake me up at 5 am and say let's go to the disco, we would party till noon and then go have lunch on the beach in Jomtien.

Outside of the Thai karaoke joints I was hanging out in at 4am in BKK a couple of weeks ago, I did not see any farang venues open.

Maybe you should tell me what farang oriented P4P venue is open at 4am so I can hit the ground running in the next couple of days.

Prozal, whom i just met in Paris, and whom i trust even better than myself for a good time (he's been more continents than me, as concerns sanook) said he hung out until dawn, around and along Suk 5 to 7, where apparently clothes and souvenir stalls changed into mini-bars after hours, all "al fresco", on the open sidewalk. I had him repeat that, as i remembered the crackdown threads were quite busy around that time, and he did (repeat it).That was in August though, not sure what's up now....

pattaya127 said:

Prozal, whom i just met in Paris, and whom i trust even better than myself for a good time (he's been more continents than me, as concerns sanook) said he hung out until dawn, around and along Suk 5 to 7, where apparently clothes and souvenir stalls changed into mini-bars after hours, all "al fresco", on the open sidewalk. I had him repeat that, as i remembered the crackdown threads were quite busy around that time, and he did (repeat it).That was in August though, not sure what's up now....

Yeah you see the mobile bars all over. A guy or girl has a cart stocked with booze a couple of plastic chairs and tables a mini boom box playing cd's and your in business.

Not my idea of partying or P4P venues though, seems to be more for those souls who just are not ready to call it a night, sit around and chat or need to drink.

Before I would do that I would rather call up a chick tell her i'm coming over, go to 7/11 buy some drinks for us, have sex like a mad monkey and crash at her place. Simultaneously playing the how many times the GF will call my mobile while it is on vibrate, to check up on me while I am banging someone else game.

who just are not ready to call it a night, sit around and chat or need to drink.

---------------------

pretty good and still valid definition of partying or hanging around, I'd say.

Not everyone wishes to do exactly as JJS does or thinks, and i must say that coming from a Jakarta/Rio expert like Prozal, it sounds happening enough if he enjoyed it (in very agreeable company too, which does not hurt).

Archived