Husband are more tempted to have affairs in Thaila

jasmine

"Let me put it to u this way I like Thailand first and Thai women second. I like Brazilian women first and Brazil second. That being said I spend 3x the amount of my holiday time in LOS."

I understand you completely & referring to this thread title affairs is no problem anywhere ;)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very well. tell us where you partied "before", between 3am and dawn in BKK, as far as tourist P4P neighboroods? From all i understood, it just looked as if Thermae (and maybe Grace coffe shop?) was just happening in the outside rather than inside last summer, though I respectfully doubt that JJ thought Thermae to be such a party atmosphere and the type of place that would have him say gleefully "BKK P4P venues were happening afterhours". Anyway, hope you answer my first question.

Sure thermae & grace was one of the last joints to survive the all night partying in the farang ghetto, but for real disco/club partying I said 'years ago' as in pre-crackdown times that would be earlier than 2002 or 2001 I can't even recall anymore :o

If you really need a rundown of those 'days' it was something like gogo's & other naughty bars closing 2-3am & party could then continue in disco's(angels,lucifer,kings lounge,rainbow2000,cm2,susie pub etc) or coffeshops(grace,thermae,siam hotel etc.).

Of course as jjsushi posted in PTY it was 24h action ;)

Did that refresh your memory p127 or was that before your time or simply unknown facts to you?

Of course the venues beyond the ghetto would approximate 24h action even in bkk those days...

There is no memory to refresh, the only place i ever hung out late back then (in BKK, that is) was the pong, and darned if the kings disco did not close way before dawn, then great watching fun had to be had at the open-air kingsbars downstairs (maybe what you call lounge), but again, that seems what the August scene sounded like on Sukhumvit. So you are saying that discos were open til' dawn in P4P venues. i will have to trust you on that, my memory may fail me, indeed.

upstairs disco's aka queens loung & kings lounge open till 4 or 5am similar to lucifer pp1. then downstairs un till dawn or 7am if not the upstairs disco next to rififi bualong or something usually went very late...

of course I'm sure it has all been a sliding scale from '98 onwards when I first went to pong apart from khaosan.

I think early 2002 was when crackdown limited gogo's to 2am & disco's to 3 or 4am & since then we all know the score ::

Ohh don't forget musiz cafe either & the bygone 'eden' at PP2. Great partys has been had untill dawn there in 2001 & 2002... ::

I don't need my woman to "forbid" me to do anything.

Sorry for the late response but they did cut me off the internet :devil: :onfire: :cussing::censored::banghead:

(and I paid the bill)

It isn't really forbidding, she would just leave me if I drunk too much.

It is the same as to buy roses for your gf. You do it because you want to make her happy. :)

Best regards

jjsushi said:
Cent said:
jjsushi said:
HIGH THAIED said:

LOS is the true test of any relationship, IMO. If you can be monogamous there, you can be monogamous anywhere. :D

HT

I guess you have never been to Brazil. They will blow Thai chicks in almost every category. I can give up Thai chicks in a heartbeat but Brazilian? Never.

JJ,

Interesting, but let me ask you this, can you walk around the large cities in a play for pay area or even other areas at four a.m., half drunk,wearing a gold chain, a rolex, and carrying a couple hundred US in your pocket without many problems or worries you'll get rolled or mugged or stuck up? In the LOS you can, and this in itself is a HUGE draw for the P4P scene in Thailand.

Cent

Well, unfortunately you can't walk around BKK anymore at 4am and enjoy P4P.

Aslo if your in the Western hemisphere it is an 8hr flight vs a 20hr flight.

The crime rate is high in Brazil but if you stay in the tourist protected area you should be okay. You leave that zone and well whatever happens, happens.

Given that we are talking about tempting WOMEN and not countries, Brazilian women are a let less sexually inhibited than Thai women, as well as hotter and a heck of alot more diversified in their looks. They also will give a GF experience, BJ's come standard and they will get pissed if you don't get them off too.

Let me put it to u this way I like Thailand first and Thai women second. I like Brazilian women first and Brazil second. That being said I spend 3x the amount of my holiday time in LOS.

If a Thai woman cannot get your dick up then you may not be interested, if a Brazilian chick can't get your dick up , then your either dead or gay.

JJ,

Not so. There is still plenty of action in BKK/Suk at 4 a.m., it's just not inside the bars any more. Personally Ilike the weird street scene that has mushroomed lately along Suk in the wee hours, and if one wants to get laid after the bars close one can find numerous freelancers plying and pleading for trade all along the area. It's changed, but not non-existant. I too remember the old days when youcould sit in a bar (the old BigDog's was a favorite of mine before Boss Hog bought it just because they would stay open as long as I had money inmy pocket to buy drinks.) I closed the joint many times at 5 or 6 in the morning, and this was common all over Bangkok in many of the bars. And yeah, I prefer to sit in a bar with a bunch of ladies surounding me than on the open street at a flimsy table. It has changed, and not for the better, but if it's about the sex that at least is still available with little problems.

What I like though is I have never really felt threatened, afraid, or even uncomfortable most times in Bangkok, a city the size of New York, with a poor population, a large gang presence, and numerous social ills. Same thing in Pattaya and Phuket, Chiang Mai, Surin, Korat, and many other of the larger cities. Also in the countryside of Isaan, although there I would be a bit more careful, as it is more deserted and lonely on the back sois and dirt roads.

I think this lack of the usual crime problems associated with most P4P areas and cities and countries even is a major reason we all go back there time and again. Rio? Fuck me! Serious mf-ing crime and problems! And mostly directed toward the rich tourists when they aren't busy killing each other and robbing each other. Kingston? Hell, even Amsterdam has its problems in this area. Bangkok is one of the, actually "the" least dangerous P4P areas one can party in. (Too bad the authorities are now fucking with the party hours!) South America can be very dangerous for tourists in the P4P haunts, as well as Mexico, Jamaica, Haiti, and most other sex tourist destinations. The rip off is always there, but at least in Thailand the threat of violence is usually much much less or even nearly non-existant. The sanuk factor is a huge reason guys go there, and the availability of the women. There are many countries were I think the women are more beautiful than the Thai ladies, Brazil is one. India comes to mind as well as Argentina. But none of these places are as sanuk friendly and danger free as Thailand.

And yeah,isn'tit amazing how shy a Thai prostitute can be? And the service sometimes is abominable! What? No samoke! No lights? What's with the towel honey? Can I at least see what I am getting? Somehow this actually ADDS to the charm at times. ::

But yeah, taken in a "What do I get for my money" way there are prettier girls, more sexy woemn, women willing to do much more and not afraid to show off their bodies and not "shy" about it at all. But none if them are Buddhists I believe ... but Catholic Girls! :) I get what you are saying JJ. Thailand though is a bit unique in a way, and the safety and sanuk factor must play a large part in a lot of guys minds as to why they return again and again. (Well, that and exchange rates as well, but this can be offset by flying prices so sometimes this consideration is really a wash.)

Let me ask you this JJ (I respect your judgement and experience here, as well as your obvious intelligence) where do you think the next "P4P" mecca will be, in Asia now, not the rest of the world.If the Thai government keeps going the way they are going with this stuff which Asian country do you think will become the next Bangkok? And why? I think Cambodia is out as the NGO's are really taking the bit with the sex scene there and will not be swayed. Jakarta/Indo? Laos? Burma? Malaysia? VN? China? I have my own thoughts on this but I'd like to hear your ideas if you could when you have some time.

Cent

p.s. I used to screw a Peruvian lass that was quite a looker and really into the sex and "pleasing" her man. Worked with her actually. I know what you mean about the latina babes, very sexy. Lived in NM for a year as well and had some Indian and Chicano gf experiences as well. I like them but they tend to pork up fairly young. I like the Asian tendency toward smallness.

Archived