jasmine

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
naiv said:

And to everyone else:

Does your GF forbid you to drink?

Best regards

Considering that I am an adult that makes my own decisions as well as drinks responsibly, I don't need my woman to "forbid" me to do anything.

Any woman that attempts to do so would get her ass kicked to the curb with a swiftness.

If I am not an alcoholic, I will be damned to have my lady dictate to me what I should drink, how much and when.

[color:"red"] Now my question to you:

When is someone drunk? (After your definition)

And to everyone else:

Does your GF forbid you to drink?

[/color]

Drunks are the people who cannot function normally when comsuming alcohol.

To the second question even though not to me, I DO NOT forbid Hubby ANYTHING. If an adult who I have lived with so long cannot know what his partner likes, he is hopeless.

It is daownright IMO, stupid to start forbidding each other from doing something. The only way to get along is knowing the preferences of each other and compromise or find soulutions.

The people who have a right to forbid were my parents when I was growing up, no one else, period. ::

Jasmine

My wife doesn't "forbid" me to do anything but I don't think she'd stick around too long if I started drinking again. I've been "off the sauce" for over eight years and very happy to be sober.

As far as what defines a "drunk". I have my own definition, it's a self description, " I drank as much as I could whenever I had a chance." In otherwords, whatever I thought I could get away with which usually include putting a shot of something in my morning OJ, always a couple of beers at lunch, shots throughout the day and then drinking myself into oblivion every night. :drunk:

I think if someone has a problem with drinking, then maybe the wife who just got her arse kickedd may be the one to know and is trying to help.

I have never been "Off" alkyhol, but sometimes I have felt I was going to far, and now I am drinking far less han I used too thankfully to I think,

DOG - drinks a tad to much from to many bowls

[color:"red"] ago when he was diagnosed with sorosis of the liver. So now he needs a new one, anyone have an extra?

[/color]

A dear friend of mine who was married to a Thai women who gambled heavily, drank himself to death at the age of 52. He blaimed on her and I kept neutral on that.

We all have flaws and I just know that certain ones I cannot tolerate.

Jasmine

Are husbands are more tempted to have affairs in Thailand???

I would think so. Los is a candy store of cheap available sex, at almost every corner you turn. It's on the map, for that very reason, and well justified for being famous for it. I believe humans were not made to be monogamous by nature. Even though we might choose a mate for life, we are still all greatly attracted to the opposite sex, and have desires to be with others sexually. That is just a pure, and simple fact.

It then all boils down to commitment. And the hurt that will be caused to your partner, by not doing so. In most cases, the whole reason for even having a single partner, lies in the position that you will be faithful to each other. We hopefully choose the person best suited for our needs, both sexually and otherwise, and never need to go externally, outside of that.

Given all that, opportunity plays a huge part in all of this, IMO. In the US, it used to be that the wife stayed home, took care of the kids, and rarely ventured outside of the home. If an affair took place, it was with the milkman, or traveling door-to-door salesman. But WWII brought woman into the workforce, and after, became acceptable for a woman to be involved in activities outside of the home, hence the 'sexual revolution". They became independent of their 'stay at home' rituals, and entered the common workforce, and as such, became introduced to working side-by side with many other males, not so before present in the culture.

If the opportunity does not present itself, it's unlikely that a person will stray, if does not have the desire initialy, to do so. In other words....they are unlikely to go looking for it, while in a secure relationship, anyway.

But enter the world of LOS, and you have opportinity slapping you in the face at every turn of the next corner, literally. In the west, you have to work at getting laid, and is usually born from developing a relationship of some sort, over a period of time. In LOS, it's often a 5 second wink-and-nod from a total stranger, and you are both in the nearest bed you can find.

Could I go to Nebraska in the US, and expect to screw 20 different beautiful girls in 10 days? OK....that's unfair, because Nebraska probably dosen't have 20 beautiful girls, but you get my point. :D

Back to the question in point......."Are husbands more tempted to have affairs in Thailand???"

Of course they are. Because the opportunities are overwellming, and simply put, staggering.

LOS is the true test of any relationship, IMO. If you can be monogamous there, you can be monogamous anywhere. :D

HT

[color:"red"] Could I go to Nebraska in the US, and expect to screw 20 different beautiful girls in 10 days? OK....that's unfair, because Nebraska probably dosen't have 20 beautiful girls, but you get my point. [/color]

We lived in Lincoln, NE for 2 winters HT and there are many beautiful women there, shame on you to say that there are not many beautiful women ::

Let me tell you something, beautiful women should not be the factor of fooling around, it is CHEAP beutiful women in Thailand who may be tempting men to fool around. More than cheap is the morale which money can buy CHEAPLY comparing to civilized country in the West. That is why many Western men and Arabs think that they can buy any Thai woman, just the matter of what price.

Jasmine

HIGH THAIED said:

LOS is the true test of any relationship, IMO. If you can be monogamous there, you can be monogamous anywhere. :D

HT

I guess you have never been to Brazil. They will blow Thai chicks in almost every category. I can give up Thai chicks in a heartbeat but Brazilian? Never.

Archived