Disturbing Phnom Pehn "Slave" Brothel Report-

jitagawn

flyonzewall said:

>>>Now if that isn't racist and in direct contravention of board rules I don't know what is - how far will you go in your quest to get booted from here?<<<

now, you make me laugh.

are you so desperate to fish for some way to get me booted off the board, that you can't see the humor in there?

and i thought that especially *you* were the one who complains about people being too "PC".

LOL!

Glad I can provide you with amusement, I won't stoop to derogatory terms for Germans, I would be booted for that you see, Our asian and darker skinned members may fail to see your humour.

>>>My language skills are such that I can travel where and when I want and communicate to whom I wish to. This doesn't mean that I'm fluent in Khmer, but then I'm not fluent in Thai or Tagalog either, but I can still have fun with girls who want to.<<<

i guessed so. a dumb and deaf person can have "fun" with girls. i was not asking you if you can have "fun" with girls, i was asking you if you have enough language skills to communicate a bit more than that. thanks for answering that.

My communication skills are not confined to fun, often having a translator helps also, if you think I am just a sex tourist, you're misled. How many documentaries have you made? Film not snapshots?

>>>I have not been to any brothel/villages, nor any brothels in Cambodia,<<<

so, you have not even been in KM11, or any other brothel village, and you still defend the place since years?! you don't even know the location most other sextourists went during their day time "fun", which was advertised consistenly in the trip reports, which i had to debate to the teeth against you and others?! you have never been in tual corc, km11, boding, the other assorted "chicken farms" in the country?!

you leave me gobsmacked.

That's the intention, I don't argue the existence of bad and evil places, only the existence of consensual adult P4P, and you just can't see past your own bad experiences.

what is it - neither cent nor you appear to have the slightest idea about the places i have been talking about, the places i, and others have tried to get eliminated from this board here. yet you still defend them to the teeth, since years.

I defend the right to travel and have adult consensual P4P without some addled- fringe zealot constantly trashing me and people like me, telling me what I know to be true is not.

why on earth did we have then all those debates?

Because you won't see another's point of view - you're a zealot, a habitué, a hound, a junkie for paedophilia prosecution.

Cheers

Coss

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was something i wanted to work on for personal reasons, as almost everthing i am putting my teeth in. that doesn't mean though that i do not have a professional audience which is very keen on what i come out with during my researches.

>>>May I ask how much time you spent in Cambodia doing your in depth report, <<<

alltogether, aproximately one and a half months for that research. i do speak thai fluently, which served me very well in many places between the thai border and phnom penh (even near the vietnamese border i found many people who spoke thai, as they have spend considerable time in thailand).

i also empoyed several translators.

i conversed with brothelowners, girls, NGO people (not ECPAT!), cops, clients, traffickers, soldiers, parents of kidnapped girls, etc.

i collected many studies done by universities as well, as back ground information. had legal papers about particular cases i found around the country translated and verified.

>>>the "low end" prostitution and brothels, are also quite easily found in many parts of Thailand.<<<

there are many of those places in thailand, particularly along the borders, and where ever cambodian, burmese, hilltribe and yunnanese girls are working.

equally disgusting.

there are a few slight differences there though.

first major difference is that in cambodia girls are traded and kidnapped with impunity. i have been in many villages there where parents do not let their daughters out alone into the fields even in daytime (the parents who do not intend to sell their daughters themselves).

secondly, the places in thailand do receive girls trafficked from poorer neighboring countries. nowadays trafficking thai girls within thailand is comparable miniscule (not though trafficking thai girls to malaysia, japan, etc.)

and, regarding the board here, most members of this board i believe do not frequent those sort of places. they patronise gogo bars, beer bars, etc.

very few i have ever seen posting about border brothels, number hotels, etc.

but most of the time when cambodia was mentioned, people talk about the merits of KM11 and other "chickenfarms". those places are the equivalent of the very harsh places in thailand already mentioned. and wose, due to the general lawlessnes in cambodia.

in thailand there is a rather clear separation between the different forms of prostitution, especially where the majority of westerners go. that is only starting in cambodia.

take for example KM11 - that was mainly a place for locals, while only in daytime westerners went there.

sharkey's was a bit different, that was a place mainly for westerners. even though - you still had mamasans from KM11 going with their girls there.

or the famous martini. i still remember the place from when cambodia was a warzone, and everybody had to store their weapons at the entry desk.

when i was there last, 4 or 5 years ago, i have seen girls of less than 14 years of age being brought there by their tuol corc mamasans. and they were taken by many westerners.

you had many true freelancers there as well, all mixed up.

and there is plenty more of those nasty sort of places all over asia. in many i have been. but as they are rarely, if ever mentioned on this board here, i will not advertise them by posting about them first.

>>>I've heard of this from others. Something that has been going on for centuries I'd be willing to bet. But nothing I have researched yet for a story. I'd be interested in your describing what you saw and how you came to be there. <<<

as this thread is, thanks to coss, deteriorating beyond the point i am willing to discuss, we might do that in a personal meeting.

flyonzewall said:

are you out of your mind?

and there is plenty more of those nasty sort of places all over asia. in many i have been. but as they are rarely, if ever mentioned on this board here, i will not advertise them by posting about them first.

to the first - no

and the second - you are an expert aren't you? I don't think I want to find out anymore of what you've been up to in the name of research.

On a more serious note, have you ever had a habit? The only people I've met that are as single minded in their criticisms of others and convinced of their "mission" are either religious or ex addicts.

Cheers

Coss

>>>No, and I have no desire to visit those places. But I rather fail what it has to do with the issue at hand?<<<

only a brief answer, as i am not willing anymore to partake in such a mudslinging debate.

what it has to do with the issue at hand is, that you allow discussions on a scene that you have no personal knowledge of, nor personal experience with. you have to rely on second hand information that you simply cannot verify yourself.

that way you involve yourself in issues far larger than you are aware of.

i can only repeat: cambodia is not like the thailand you know.

and that is my last post in that matter here.

do as you wish, change the rules to the former anything goes, or keep 'em as they are. i am not willing to take part in such an absurd personal mudslinging.

i have not flamed anyone here, was patient and informative, only to be attacked in a way that is not tolerable anymore.

i hope you stop that. if not i only come to the conclusion that you condone those personal attacks. and, in this case, i do see no reason for me to continue my existence here.

this is outragous.

>>this was on the nanapong main page for several years. i have pointed you, and others, several times to it. now, i have lost the computerised version in my latest hard drive crash. and i do not have the time to type the whole thing up again.<<

I have the report on my computer at home on the backup of nanapong. I will post it tomorrow if you like.

Cheers

farangman

>>> have the report on my computer at home on the backup of nanapong. I will post it tomorrow if you like.<<<

that would be very nice, but rather useless, as i decided to leave the board. i am not willing anymore to take part in an internet community where mobbing and the worst sort of personal attacks are condoned.

Archived