Photo contest open for voting

khunsanuk

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Huh? What category did you try to view? The one called Photo Contest?

Quite a bunch of people have already voted, several of whom are not Silver Members, so I have no idea why you would not be able to get access to that page. You were logged into the board, right?

Sanuk!

clicked on your link in your opening post and got yhe message.

was logged in as i was posting in other areas.

tried again 3 Minutes ago and everything worked and i saw the thumbnails..... :up:

just off to work and no time to view all and vote but will later tonight........ :beer:

Hi Sanuk,

Is there another link to the photo contest apart from the one in the first message in this thread?

I checked the link at the top of this page

>>> Photo Contest, the theme this time is: "This Is My Thailand". Check here for more details. <<<

I links to an old thread giving details of the contest but no link to the the voting?

Am I missing something again:)

Cheers,

John Betong

Hi Sanuk,

>>>>>> "Am I missing something again:)"

>>> Yes, you are

>>> The link directly to the contest is in the first post of this thread.

OK I did mention that the *only* link I could find to the *voting* was in your first posting of this thread.

So my concerns were...

1. the reference at the top of the page gives details of the competition but does *not* give a link to vote or even view.

2. if this thread is not kept active then it will naturally be superceeded by more current threads and not available on the first page.

3. anyone who has been inactive and then returns to the board may miss the voting if it "drops off the end".

How about changing the link at the top of the forum to the voting page?

Cheers,

John Betong

Hi,

"OK I did mention that the *only* link I could find to the *voting* was in your first posting of this thread. "

Oops, misread that.

"1. the reference at the top of the page gives details of the competition but does *not* give a link to vote or even view."

Yeah, I need to update that one.

Oh, and there is a link on the main index page of the site as well.

Sanuk!

Too bad KS started the contest after i arrived in the LOS, far from the hard drive, with barely nothing to propose from me.

Anyway, I voted, did my duty!

18 shots for 5000 members? :(

Maybe a "cutest P4P worker" contest will bring 4 more pix to vote for.... ::

from P127, in Benares, India. It's hot here, and life is grand!

PS: Back in about 10 to 15 days in BKK/CM/Pattaya, friends and strangers, let me know your wherabouts and cell# (and which jail to visit you at :D) .

Archived