Photo contest open for voting

khunsanuk

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My problem with voting is that:

1. I am required to remember/write down my thoughts on each picture- I cannot keep the relative scores in my head. And I despise using paper and pencil when I'm using the computer.

Possible solution: have a gallery page with voting available as one views thumbnails of all of the pics.

2. When I clicked on the link in this post, I see the photos, but nothing about the criteria. I THINK I remember reading something about "Life in Thailand" as a theme. But I'm too lazy to find the original post by using the somewhat cumbersome "Search" feature.

Possible solution: Not sure. You're the expert. Post the criteria somewhere near the photos. And be clear: composition (for instance, I think photo #8 is a great shot representing young and old, but their feet are cutoff and the old woman's head is bisected by the doorframe, rather than framed by it), country, city, food, architecture, modern, old, combo, etc.

BTW- can I throw in a last minute entry? Don't really care about the voting, would just like to share it.

HI,

"have a gallery page with voting available as one views thumbnails of all of the pics."

Sorry, not an option build into the software.

"When I clicked on the link in this post, I see the photos, but nothing about the criteria."

Again, not an option build into the software.

While I agree that both options would make things easier / better, the software does not support them. I do not think it was really designed with contests in mind, but rather just normal galleries.

Sanuk!

Hi,

Oops... :o

It's in this thread

To recap:

6. Deadline of voting ends on February 11th, 12:00 BKK time.

Prizes will be awared to the top 3 photos as follows:

First prize : 4,000 Baht & 1-year Silver Membership

Second prize : 2,000 Baht & 6-months Silver Membership

Third prize : 1,000 Baht & 3-months Silver Membership

Sanuk!

Archived