Uni Girls

RayRay

hope not to heat up further the discussion but on a sidenote it is a often heard question among thai women accompagnied by a farang (whether husband, friend or just occasionaly going out together) meeting each other for the first time whether they have worked/are working in a bar or not?

some feel offended, some not.

of course the old stereotype, but how big the percentage is, nobody knows!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mentors, it's likely because many here feel unsure and hence take it personnally. A high percentage of girls with westerners are dodgy and mixed couples will raise eyebrows and question about past work in the bar among thai as well as foreigners, nothing new about that.

A few of the girls I dated this week:

gorgeous fair skiined with a lot of surgery on it, no proper work, professionnal Mia noi and occasional in Novotel. used to work in Piano.

Tall slim girl with a legit office job, moonlights in CM2

Office bird working for a frenh company in Ploen Chit, met her a while ago in Mystic and as she presents half OK, I've taken her her out a few times in cool restaurants. Many guys would be glad to introduce her as their GTG... well it's up to them, at least she's very submissive in bed .

Who wrote that dellusion is not a river in Ukraine?

Forgot to add... this office bird moonlighting in CM2 seems to be a current Ramkhameang student. Talk about a messy somtam! Vely good girl, and indeed very funny when totally drunk.

Love those student uniforms

samak said:

hope not to heat up further the discussion but on a sidenote it is a often heard question among thai women accompagnied by a farang (whether husband, friend or just occasionaly going out together) meeting each other for the first time whether they have worked/are working in a bar or not?

some feel offended, some not.

of course the old stereotype, but how big the percentage is, nobody knows!

Samak,

Correct me if I'm wrong, can it be that they talk amongst themselves about this and don't ask the girl involved in her face? Other than that, I think that most Thais will very quickly figure out if somebody worked in a bar or not.

Around my woman nobody asks that question. When other Thais feel like pointing it out, she's talking to me to stay Yai jen jen.

I think the point is that gossip is a different thing than asking something flat out of his girl worked in a bar or not.

I would kick the guy in his balls, straight out, it's none of his f***ing bussiness and extremely rude, and it doesn't matter if my missus did or did not work in a bar.

You'd just put yourself on my shitlist for a very long time by asking that question!!

And, eh, what does this with being unsure to do??? Is that a randomshot?

I think the point is that gossip is a different thing than asking something flat out of his girl worked in a bar or not.

I would kick the guy in his balls, straight out, it's none of his f***ing bussiness and extremely rude, and it doesn't matter if my missus did or did not work in a bar.

You'd just put yourself on my shitlist for a very long time by asking that question!!

Hi Scubaman,

My sentiments exactly.

I dated a former Thammasat grad a couple of years ago. Her name is Anna and she has to be close to 40yo, but looks 10 years younger. Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skills. She would read the Bangkok Post front page to me and I give her Kudos maak for her "oral" talents. A five-star front-rank companion on my visits to the big mango.

Archived