Who's a Cunt?

Fiery Jack

Nervous_Dog said:

Judde Law? Interesting, didn;t he fuck Brooke Sheilds?

I once fucked a girl he fucked at the INdie Car on the Gold Coast,

DOG - 3 degree seperration!

I forgot to put Brooke Shields in my "Vintage Bintage"thread :p

For many years I had a photo of her in a swimsuit stuck inside my works locker.A quality piece of arse I thought!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaad wrote:

"Who's face would you like to give a good punching to?

MM's"

I hope this is not as a result of the ladyboy who got bounced by me because she stole my cell phone!

Because if it isn't, ........

Belem said:Jim Carrey

Orlando Bloom

Meg Ryan

Vanilla Ice

Demi Moore

Nicole Kidman

Jim Carrey I would have gone with, definitely worth a smacking, but (true story) a mate of mine had a few jars with him in London one night and apparently he's a top bloke. Likes a line of speed and chases skirt. :up:

Renee Zwelliger? Fuck me, boss, what are you smoking? I'd shag the arse off that one. She's gorgeous. :hubba:

Orlando Bloom? Yup, you got me there: pass me the knuckle dusters. ::

Meg Ryan? Probably worth a slot in my bed, as long as you could keep her off the ale and speed for a few hours. :doah:

Demi Moore, too, I wouldn't throw out of bed.

Vanilla Ice? Oh yeah, I forgot about that jackass. Pass me the baseball bat. :o

Who the fuck is Bob Huggins? You mean Bob Hoskins? He's alright.

jack :help:

khunsanuk said:Yes, if this was done in a serious manner then we would, but that is not the case here. Hell, this entire thread is meant as a joke; you don't think any of the people posting in this thread would really punch out any of the people mentioned if they ever encountered them.

As always, on the money. Respect is due.

jack :help:

KS quote

Yes, if this was done in a serious manner then we would, but that is not the case here. Hell, this entire thread is meant as a joke; you don't think any of the people posting in this thread would really punch out any of the people mentioned if they ever encountered them.

I have been lookingg at this board for some time and until recently, joined. What keeps me from wanting to participate and being a silver member is the ganging up of others on those members they do not like.

If MM said he wanted to punch Zaad in the face several times, MM would have been banned.

Archived