Who's a Cunt?

Fiery Jack

I called on the statement in your last post, even hinting to both leave this thread, which you did not do .....

I'm sorry, but I find it very hard to leave the thread if you keep giving me prey to shoot at. :)

Nor do you need to use 'fucking' or 'crap' to accentuate your arguments, as it proves the weakness of said arguments.

Improves weakness my ass (oops :) ) , no BB it merely shows how I'm feeling at said moment. Don't you know about my emotional outbursts every so often?

As for a public board, why dont you PM me the full story then ?

I would if the details were relevant to this thread, but it's not.

Hint : maybe time for both of us to leave this thread ?

Yep, time's ripe.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaad,

Nor do you need to use 'fucking' or 'crap' to accentuate your arguments, as it proves the weakness of said arguments.

Improves weakness my ass (oops ) , no BB it merely shows how I'm feeling at said moment. Don't you know about my emotional outbursts every so often?

Who cares, and your argument was ???

As for a public board, why dont you PM me the full story then ?

I would if the details were relevant to this thread, but it's not

But it is, YOU argued to a poster NOT to make assumptions, as he did NOT know the other half of the story.

Hence it is totally relevant to ask you to tell us.

By not doing so, so have no argument at all, except to write fiction.

cordially

BB

BB,

I'm astonished by your incapability to see the logic here.

OK, so I give you the story, and then, will that make you believe me? Don't you also THEN have to option to either believe or not?

The details are not relevant, comprende?

It's like going to a Belgian zoo and not willing to visit the monkeys because of a bad experience. It's it now relevant to go into this experience in detail, because I mention a bad experience? No, because it's personal and irrelevant.

Believe me or not, simple really, just make a choice and quit the requests. We're driving the members away with our duel, damnit.

Zaad said:

BB,

I'm astonished by your incapability to see the logic here.

OK, so I give you the story, and then, will that make you believe me? Don't you also THEN have to option to either believe or not?

The details are not relevant, comprende?

It's like going to a Belgian zoo and not willing to visit the monkeys because of a bad experience. It's it now relevant to go into this experience in detail? No, because it's personal and irrelevant.

Believe me or not, simple really, just make a choice and quit the requests. We're driving the members away with our duel, damnit.

Zaad,

Whatever makes you happy, even not visiting monkeys.

YOU posted here, I called you on your arguments, never got a reply on that.

Thats says enough on the subject IMO.

I'll let others decide for themselves.

:dunno:

BB

Why does Zaad blame mighty mouse for the problem when Zaad is the one who started it?

It is this unfairness and ganging up on others that annoys me. Zaad, if you can't stand MM why did you say you wanted to smack him several times in the mouth?

At least MM has the decency not to play your game as he didn'y play the game with KS at going to Gullivers.

Hi,

Okay, that's it. Sick and fucking tired of this crap!

Long_Time I suggest you shut up as you obviously do not know what you are talking about and I seriously suspect you came onto this board (almost certainly using a duplicate handle) with the express purpose of stirring the shit. Consider this your first and final warning.

And BB and Zaad, knock it off!

Sanuk!

PS This thread is locked.

Archived