Who's a Cunt?

Fiery Jack

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ks,

Even if this thread should be lighthearted, you do make funny assumptions and conclusions in it :

Zaad posted :

Who's face would you like to give a good punching to?

MM's

I replied :

Hummm..... just why would you ?

I like your attitude on making friends !

LP posted :

MM?--you mean mightymouse i assume??...um, where is the moderation on here these days, we have someone who wants to duff up a fellow boardy!

You posted :

And here we go again....

I know you and BB are pissed off, but I am getting seriously annoyed by these little snipes. I suggest you knock it off!

Then LP replied :

dont flatter yaself KS!!

what snipes, please recount snipes i have made apart from this one which imho doesn't constitute as a snipe anyway and besides i rather enjoy not being a mod as it gives me more freedom....you get the arseache with mm alot, why not ban him--if a poster openly spoke of kicking the arse of a fellow boardy (not involving mm), the mods would be in like gang busters!...what gives?...mm witchhunt!

Which snipe did I make ? That I liked Zaad's attitude ? :p

Why involve me and assume I am pissed off ? :dunno:

Then, just to straighen matters, MM has been bragging on this board on the 500 Bt hookers, you challenged him and lots of others ganged up, surprised that MM did never show ?

Sure, he has claimed weird stuff here, so have others.....

Time for all to make up IMO.

BB

Fiery Jack said:

Who the fuck is Bob Huggins?

Not sure if the original poster was talking about the same guy, but there is a university basketball coach back in the States named Bob Hugging (aka Huggy Bear). He coaches at Cincinatti University and is basically considered a full-fledged cheat, thug, a-hole, etc. That guy deserves to get his teeth kicked in.

Zaad said:

Who's face would you like to give a good punching to?

MM's

Many are jealous of the Mouse. His encyclopedic knowledge of Chinatown, his quick reflexes, his good judgement, and his history as one of the most valued posters on this board should elicit admiration, not violence.

Respect the Mouse!

LONG_TIME said:

I have been lookingg at this board for some time and until recently, joined. What keeps me from wanting to participate and being a silver member is the ganging up of others on those members they do not like.

If MM said he wanted to punch Zaad in the face several times, MM would have been banned.

Interesting and accurate observation by the new boy. Good job he missed the ganging up on Fly! However, things will never be 100% fair on such boards, there will always be someone people will use to feel superior to, always somepeople who get away with things others do not and always inconsistancies.

Personally I find MM posts more interesting and entertaining than most, he never attacks anyone so how he upsets anyone I don't understand-peter

Archived