Who's a Cunt?

Fiery Jack

Misterblonde,

Seem's to me like MM is the bigger man here....

?

?

?

A guy who fails to show up at his own challenge is indeed a big man. :dunno:

BTW bigger than who...elaborate please.

And don't kid yourself that MM remains polite, keep such assumptions to yourself if you don't know half the story. Sarcasm is certainly not unknown to him.

MM,

As for you assuming that I wouldn't like it had you told me you wanted to smack me, really, I wouldn't be bothered, since all you do is rambling away without knowing what you actually post :)

Besides, I told you the story and I even apologised for my post in here since it was misinterpreted by most. And still you bother to talk about sensitive issues, ignoring my last post.

Your hopeless need for attention equals that of my neighbor's 2-year-old.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zaad said:

Misterblonde,

Seem's to me like MM is the bigger man here....

?

?

?

A guy who fails to show up at his own challenge is indeed a big man. :dunno:

BTW bigger than who...elaborate please.

And don't kid yourself that MM remains polite, keep such assumptions to yourself if you don't know half the story. Sarcasm is certainly not unknown to him.

MM,

As for you assuming that I wouldn't like it had you told me you wanted to smack me, really, I wouldn't be bothered, since all you do is rambling away without knowing what you actually post :)

Besides, I told you the story and I even apologised for my post in here since it was misinterpreted by most. And still you bother to talk about sensitive issues, ignoring my last post.

Your hopeless need for attention equals that of my neighbor's 2-year-old.

.....but Zaad,

Why dont you enlighen the brethen here with the other half of the story, if there is one.....?

BB

curious

.....but Zaad,

Why dont you enlighen the brethen here with the other half of the story, if there is one.....?

I'll pass on this one if you don't mind, BB.

I think he's had enough attention in this thread already and I'm getting rather bored of threads likes this one.

And yes, I *know* I'm guilty of the derailing myself and I will try to avoid this in the future.

sigh.

Hi Zaad,

But you state :

and then :

I'll pass on this one if you don't mind, BB.

I think he's had enough attention in this thread already and I'm getting rather bored of threads likes this one.

This only shows that you cannot make hard your own statements, and you leave this thread being bored..... :dunno:

This leaves me more confused as ever on your first post in this thread......

Lets both leave this thread then, as there is no other half to the story, ok ?

BB

Guest lazyphil

<<Ahem......

I can't believe that no-one has mentioned "The Hamiltons" so far.

A worse pair of cunts I cannot imagine. >>

They're wretched creatures no doubt :(

lazyphil said:

<<Ahem......

I can't believe that no-one has mentioned "The Hamiltons" so far.

A worse pair of cunts I cannot imagine. >>

They're wretched creatures no doubt :(

George Hamilton ?? anyone who porks Imelda Marcos has to be a cunt , guess need to add Ferdinand to the list too... :doah:

Bada :cover: Bing

Richard Bacon, ex-presenter of Blue Peter (sacked for snorting charlie) then went on to big-breakfast - now if there was ever a cunt, he is it.

The Katoey who maanged to rob me off 500baht last year.

Anyone who wants to rob me of my freedom, i.e. the Governent for one....

Anyone who's appeared on Big Brother UK.

Anyone who's grossly overpaid (actors, footballers, etc) who moan about trvial things - try getting a real job!!!!

Wow....I feel sooooo much better now getting that all off my chest...

This only shows that you cannot make hard your own statements, and you leave this thread being bored.....

What exactly is your fucking problem, BB?

I state that another poster should not make hasty assumptions without knowing the full story, AND without wanting to go into details since that is NOT relevant.

Why does this leave you confused?

As for you insinuating that I'm telling lies here, saying there's no other half of the story, please spare me your crap. It's NOT appreciated and certainly not appropriate to talk on a public board. You're old and wise enough to know that by now, or do I need to remind you every now and then?

Zaad said:

This only shows that you cannot make hard your own statements, and you leave this thread being bored.....

What exactly is your fucking problem, BB?

I state that another poster should not make hasty assumptions without knowing the full story, AND without wanting to go into details since that is NOT relevant.

Why does this leave you confused?

As for you insinuating that I'm telling lies here, saying there's no other half of the story, please spare me your crap. It's NOT appreciated and certainly not appropriate to talk on a public board. You're old and wise enough to know that by now, or do I need to remind you every now and then?

Hi Zaad,

I have no problem at all, I just replied 3 times to posts you made in this thread.

I called on the statement in your last post, even hinting to both leave this thread, which you did not do :p.....

Point is that when you call to one poster saying his does not know the full story, either to tell or shut up, but dont tell you are bored. Nor do you need to use 'fucking' or 'crap' to accentuate your arguments, as it proves the weakness of said arguments.

And I am not insunuating anything at all, it is you who are now making assumptions here, not me...

As for a public board, why dont you PM me the full story then ?

And there is no need to remind me anything at all, specially as you initiated the postings here, not me.

Hint : maybe time for both of us to leave this thread ?

cordially

BB

Archived