Pee Wee Herman

Josh Hartnett

Orlando Bloom

Meg Ryan

Jar Jar Binks

Vanilla Ice

Demi Moore

Ashton Kutcher

Rob Camiletti(Bagel Boy who used to go with Cher)

Kato Kaelin

Rush Limbaugh

Nicole Kidman

George W Bush

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<I know you and BB are pissed off, but I am getting seriously annoyed by these little snipes. I suggest you knock it off!>>

dont flatter yaself KS!!

what snipes, please recount snipes i have made apart from this one which imho doesn't constitute as a snipe anyway and besides i rather enjoy not being a mod as it gives me more freedom....you get the arseache with mm alot, why not ban him--if a poster openly spoke of kicking the arse of a fellow boardy (not involving mm), the mods would be in like gang busters!...what gives?...mm witchhunt!

lazyphil said:

<<The chef who used to do the cooking at the restuarant before mrs Rusty took over>>

Family fueds, cant beat em'!...anyway, had it not been for her mrsrusty would still be in bkk, in fact she would not be mrsrusty at all, how would you have met her, she did you both a favor, you really should count your blessings and be less hostile to her!

Believe me there is a lot you dont know!

I suppose you have a point that she'd still be Bkk but then I'd still be a happy whoremonger!::

Even though we've been invited we won't be attending her wedding as she can't even put my name on the invite:cussing:So we won't be contributing monetary gifts towards her bank account!

I'm certain her getting married is a money making exersise!If you go get her shop vouchers::

Hi,

So, hinting at the fact that the moderation now isn't as good as it was before (when we didn't have anon modding and you were still a Mod) is not a snipe?

As for "if a poster openly spoke of kicking the arse of a fellow boardy (not involving mm), the mods would be in like gang busters!"

Yes, if this was done in a serious manner then we would, but that is not the case here. Hell, this entire thread is meant as a joke; you don't think any of the people posting in this thread would really punch out any of the people mentioned if they ever encountered them.

Sanuk!

Archived