Who's a Cunt?

Fiery Jack

Geez, are we back in kindergarten or what? Whining, fingerpointing, playing innocent over a silly comment I made.

As KS said, a silly thread, which deserved IMO nothing but a silly comment so I chose MightyMouse as the culprit since he's a well-known member with a 'certain reputation'. If he feels threatened in any way, which he really doesn't need to, then I apologies. I'm not too proud to do so, not yet.

BB,

Are you sure you want to start a discussion on attitudes?

LP,

If I ever feel the need to punch a fellow boardy I'll start with you.

Long-Time,

Firstly, if you don't wish to become a silver member because of the reason you mentioned then I advice you to get to know the board and its members before assuming all sort of things.

Secondly, if you've been here long enough (which I think you have) you should know by now that some posts (including this one), members, hell..even certain threads need to be taken with a grain of salt as the expression goes.

Lighten up guys!

:beer:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<LP,

If I ever feel the need to punch a fellow boardy I'll start with you.>>

i'm in bkk soon, anyone know where i can buy a cheap but good quality motorbike crash helmet?!!!!...i think i will need it!

c'mon zaad i think i was fair to say what i said, had FJ spoke of wacking carew66 for example we'd all take it in jest, we know but many posts their is history of jesting between them, there isn't between you and mm, anyway, i'll go back in my box and shut up!

Hi,

"Which snipe did I make ? That I liked Zaad's attitude ?"

You are right, I should not have pulled you into this. My apologies.

"Then, just to straighen matters, MM has been bragging on this board on the 500 Bt hookers, you challenged him and lots of others ganged up, surprised that MM did never show ?"

Sorry, but this one I will not back down on. MM made the challenge, I took him up on it, he backed down by not showing up. I fail to see where I was wrong.

Sanuk!

As much as some hate MM and call him all kinds of names such as deliourous, crazy, Bull shit, if he used those same words that are used against him but toward those posting about him, they would be banned. Look at the crap he took for posting about a lady boy stealing his cellphone but another posted almost identical story but did not get the special mouse treatment.

As for MMs BS, I never found it in any of his accounts. Some of laugh how now the price has increased by a factor of 2-3 times when we find it about the same. In many cases MM is right on. If more on the board were out in the scene, they would probably know what prices are.

It would be a waste to get rid of MM because a few people do not like him. MM should start his own board.

Archived