Who's a Cunt?

Fiery Jack

also, speaking to myself here.... but can I please recommend this for contemplation:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/picture_gallery/05/in_pictures_world_press_photo_award_2004/html/1.stm

I could have started a new subject about this, but I'm sitting here having my knob rubbed by *** who used to operate under a certain very well known two digit number :hubba: so we're off to 'relax' :up:

(..... now, where's the lard?)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The inland revenue.

Wheel clampers.

Traffic wardens.

And anyone else who cant find a real job ::

That fucking racing driver who invented speed

guns which in turn has spawned the plague of

speed cameras in the UK. ::

Finally the twat who came up with the idea for overseas

call centres, having just spent half an hour talking

to "Graham" in India who hasnt a bloody clue.

Bibles quote

Building yourself up to be a guy who can get anyone for 500B and then failing to walk the walk gives license to take the piss for about another six months in my book

I read what MM said and before he stopped posting on that thread, he was trying to find out what kind of lady KS wanted. MM thought it was KS wanted to get laid instead of KS finding a lady for MM.

As far as banning MM for trolling and BS, when has he trolled and has any of the stuff he is accused of saying is BS every been proven?

If MM can be banned for trolling or BS then anybody can be banned. Besides my questioned was never answered, if MM said he wanted to smack somebody in the mouth, would he be banned or would everybody say that is okay?

I did not like Zaad's comment about wanting to wack me in the face several times. If I wrote that I wanted to wack Zaad in the face several times, Zaad would not like it either.

Zaad and I do not get along. I think everybody know that. One person made note of this fact.

The issue of Zaad wanting to smack me in the face is a sensitive one. Last week, I got a message from another member who it appears wanted to do the same thing. I write: "it appears" because the person wrote using slang which could be interpreted in different ways but nevertheless did have a negative connation no matter how you look at.

MightyMouse said:

... Last week, I got a message from another member who it appears wanted to do the same thing. I write: "it appears" because the person wrote using slang which could be interpreted in different ways but nevertheless did have a negative connation no matter how you look at.

For those who are now murmuring, "My God, the trials and tribulations of po' MightyMus ...", based on another of his vacuous and misleading posts that lack detail

That was me who used the idiomatic expression (not slang).

The expression was "Put up or shut up"

I'll also add "Shit or get off the pot". You wanna be literal with that, too?

Go get a copy of White's "Idioms for Idiots".

BTW, good on you for thanking BB for his correction of you in the visa thread. Maybe the good cop/bad cop routine being unwittingly visited on you is starting to have a positive effect. :)

And, your beer is getting warm, waiting for you at Gullivers.

Archived