Who's a Cunt?

Fiery Jack

SiLeakHunt said:

The cunt that invented karaoke.

Two months ago I would have been with you. Then I tried it. And liked it. The shame... :o

Of course it's only really fun when some Thai girl's urging you to do one of those sickly sweet romantic songs and, saying "sure, sure.." you scroll through the list until you find 'Firestarter', 'Tubthumber' and the like...:rolleyes:

Meg Ryan's annoying. Kept her kit on throughout her youth and now those tits are getting saggy, she starts whipping her kit off? What's that all about? :dunno:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quite like some of his posts too but those people whining "stop picking on him" have got to learn that if you give some shit, you've got to take it as well. The bigger the shit you give, the more you've got to take. Building yourself up to be a guy who can get anyone for 500B and then failing to walk the walk gives license to take the piss for about another six months in my book. And the odd ribbing (no pun intended) is hardly going to kill the guy.

England is not the center of the universe(Thank God!!!).Bob Huggins is the head basketball coach at the University of Cincinnati, and he is the biggest cunt on my list. People from America who follow college basketball closely understand very well. Renee Zellweger? Again, you have to be from America(Texas in particular-she's from Texas) to know why she's a cunt. Demi Moore? For going with a guy who is twenty years younger than her(Ashton Kutcher)just to get publicity after her star had fallen when she made the movies GI Jane and Striptease in the late 90's, which both bombed at the box office. She needs a good ole fashioned bitch slapping. Meg Ryan is such a goody two shoes here in America(the American public adores her, Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts, and Tom Hanks) I had to put her on my list. After all, I'm the type of guy who roots for the bad guy when I go to the movies. Add Jude Law to my list. He needs bitch slapping as well. Just saw that movie "Closer." :spank:

Archived