Free Bronze Membership added

khunsanuk

Hi,

Yes, you probably did make a few posts which were not bad, but the bad ones outweigh the positive ones (hence the banning). And I think you seem to forget that the upgrade is a freebie so why shouldn't I decide who gets one and who does not?

Your actions in the past do not warrant you to get one in my eyes, hence no upgrade.

As far as I am concerned this discussion is closed. Feel free to reply again if that makes you feel any better, but it will not change anything.

Sanuk!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foresaken again...I'll never be a silverf...Yeah, I'll just dash over from the JW on Friday night an buy KS a few draft beers and all will change... Hope somebody doesn't die of thirst!

Will this be the Nana Elite card that gets you full happy at all times a free bar fines? Sounds very Thaksinesque to me...

Post Edited

Your post has violated Nanaplaza.com?s rule number 9 against trolling. We consider this post to be a troll. Please refrain from doing the same in the future. Your post has been deleted and/or edited to conform to the board rules. Please see below for a copy of this rule.

-The Board Moderator

9.) Trolls: Trolls will NOT be tolerated.

Definition of a troll; A troll is someone who starts a thread, or makes a post, in the hope that it will incite an explosive response from its readers. Often a troll will post untrue information to accomplish his/her goal of disrupting the board.

Ok Silver members here's a chance to "gain merit" - invite ME :)

Thanks in advance, then I can tell the girls truthfully I'm a "Bronzed Canadian" (instead of sickly white, na) LOL

F

Archived