quality

RE4CTOR

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zorro said:

"Never understood the guys who nurse a beer or a cola an hour and sit in the corner by themselves. What's the point in going out?"

Have to agree with that.....if you want to have a good time you need to buy a few lady drinks along the way and have a bit of a laugh and a grope .....that is what it is all about isn't it?

Or you can buy a bag-o-bugs for 20 baht to share with the gals and get the part started. :chili:

"Never understood the guys who nurse a beer or a cola an hour and sit in the corner by themselves. What's the point in going out?"

Couldn't agree more. I call those guys losers if they do it all night. More than likely, they will end up alone. Mai pen rai. They aren't gonna get any attention from the girls either. It's those guys that will bitch about how fucked up thes scene is and wonder why. I aint saying you need to buy lady drinks mak mak or even have more than a few drinks per bar, but cheap fuckers like that deserve to go home and chuck wow.

Z

Bullshit comment that is.

I never stay longer than 1 hour in a gogo or beer bar and I am not in for getting drunk neither. Plenty of occasions to get drunk in farangland, I don't need to come to Los for THAT...

pay lady drinks? for what? She get drunk on piss???

Veni, vidi, vici is my leitmotif....get a girl and in the sac with her, that's whi I come here....

And...never spent over 5k/day neither....

ZMAN Z28 said:

Couldn't agree more. I call those guys losers if they do it all night. More than likely, they will end up alone. Mai pen rai. They aren't gonna get any attention from the girls either. It's those guys that will bitch about how fucked up thes scene is and wonder why. I aint saying you need to buy lady drinks mak mak or even have more than a few drinks per bar, but cheap fuckers like that deserve to go home and chuck wow.

Z

thalenoi

The whole deal with these places is to have a bit of fun a few drinks ( no need to get paralytic) establish a bit of a rapport and laugh a bit etc.

What you do before the shagging can often affect the shag itself for both people?

Anyway the shag for me is only part of the whole package.

I like to drink , eat , and laugh and doing it in the company of attractive women adds to the experience.

Why bother with a gogo bar if all you want is a shag?

Why not go straight to a massage place?

thalenoi said:

Bullshit comment that is.

Yeah. You picture these old biddies sitting in a sewing circle clucking and nodding wisely to each other. Well, let's answer some of those bullshit comments.

[color:"blue"] suadum [/color] clucked:

[color:"blue"] Never understood the guys who nurse a beer or a cola an hour and sit in the corner by themselves. What's the point in going out?

[/color]

Those guys belong to the elite Farang Dong, or ?Wised-up Farang.? They?ve managed to retrieve their brains from Don Muang and have remembered how to use them to control their dicks. Their point in going out to a go-go is to drink while listening to music, watching nekkid women dancing, and seeing what pooying du jour are on the menu. The Farang Dong know the ladies well enough by appearance to know what they want. They wouldn?t wish to be bored or waste time by having to talk to the ladies; they already know all that these uneducated Isarn farm girls have to say.

The Farang Dong also enjoy watching the ladies empty the wallets of the aptly-named Farang Gnoh, or ?Stupid Farang,? the typical farangs whose brains yet remain at Don Muang. It?s also entertaining to watch the Farang Gnoh lick the arseholes of the dancers on the stage, deeply French kiss some professional blow-job artist, run around open-mouthed trying to catch the banana that?s been launched from a pussy, etc.

[color:"blue"] Zorro [/color] clucked:

[color:"blue"] if you want to have a good time you need to buy a few lady drinks along the way and have a bit of a laugh and a grope .....that is what it is all about isn't it?

[/color]

Not at all. Why pay just to look in a mirror? Some of us already know who we are and don?t need any phony ego rubs. We?ve already groped thousands of pussies and know what a pussy is. Maybe there?s no interest or challenge any longer in a paid grope. Maybe it?s the free gropes bestowed by a non-prostitute that are now of interest, because they?re a lot sexier.

[color:"blue"] ZMAN Z28 [/color] clucked:

[color:"blue"] I call those guys losers if they do it all night. [/color]

But that?s just put-down needed to build up your own ego to justify wasting your time and money. You of course don?t know those guys. Maybe they long ago moved up to fucking department store ladies and are at the moment slumming. Maybe they?ve got a college-educated lady at home waiting with whom they can have a real conversation and of course a great shag. As Paul Newman once said in effect, ?If you?ve got steak at home, why have a burger out??

[color:"blue"] More than likely, they will end up alone.

[/color]

Nonsense. You have no idea at all how they?ll end up. Maybe they?ll later chose a lady here or there. Maybe they?ll later see a ?regular.? Maybe they have a fine lady at home and so it?s quite impossible that they will end up alone. Maybe they?ve already shagged three ladies during the afternoon. Maybe they're planning to go to Poseidon later. And maybe they even wish to end up alone. What's it to you?

[color:"blue"] They aren't gonna get any attention from the girls either.

[/color]

Obviously they aren?t seeking such attention. And so? Is that your business? If they want attention, it?s absurdly easy to get at any time of course.

[color:"blue"] It's those guys that will bitch about how fucked up the scene is and wonder why.

[/color]

Huh? If they did bitch, they certainly wouldn?t wonder why.

[color:"blue"] The whole deal with these places is to have a bit of fun a few drinks ( no need to get paralytic) establish a bit of a rapport and laugh a bit etc. [/color]

Imaginary paid rapport? What?s the point?

[color:"blue"] Zorro [/color] clucked:

[color:"blue"]What you do before the shagging can often affect the shag itself for both people?

[/color]

So tip an extra 100 baht or so in advance on the way back to the hotel. Instant imaginary rapport if you need it. It?s just another shag.

[color:"blue"] I like to drink , eat , and laugh and doing it in the company of attractive women adds to the experience.

[/color]

Other people, who?ve retrieved their brains from Don Muang, might like to drink, avoid bar food, laugh at the stupid grinning farangs having their wallets emptied, listen to music, and watch attractive women dancing but realize that physical attractiveness doesn?t equate to any mental capacity and don?t wish to engage in the same boring conversation for the 10,000th time. Maybe they?d even feel too sorry for the lady if there was a real conversation. Later, perhaps after visiting other bars, they may chose a lady or two or three to bar fine. By moving rapidly from bar to bar, they quickly view the largest selection. And that?s really their business, not yours.

[color:"blue"] Why bother with a gogo bar if all you want is a shag?

[/color]

Because you want more than a shag.

Excellent reply.

Lots of people go to bars for lots of different reasons. The pompous jerks who place themselves in charge of deciding who should do what, and when, are the real loosers. It's great when they self-identify, so that they can be put on the ignore list. Apparently if you aren't drunk, a tobacco addict, and being as obnoxious as possible, then you aren't having "fun."

Nobody has to justify what bar they go to, when, and how much they drink or spend.

There can also be medical reasons why someone is not actively making a fool of himself to impress the women who couldn't care less.

[color:"blue"] I do like the thrill of the chase [/color]

As if you're chasing anything.

That gave me a good laugh thanks :up:

Your last post was an excellent defense of those guys who sit in the bar with the permanent scowl. A very level headed logical no nonsense defense. And you describe a judicious sensible approach on the best way to spend time in a gogo.

They wouldn?t wish to be bored or waste time by having to talk to the ladies; they already know all that these uneducated Isarn farm girls have to say.

Yes what a stupid idea it is to actually talk to the girls! These farang really are stupid. You and I have been around for awhile and can only marvel at these jack asses thinking the girls give a shit about anything other than baht.

[color:"blue"] The whole deal with these places is to have a bit of fun a few drinks ( no need to get paralytic) establish a bit of a rapport and laugh a bit etc. [/color]

Imaginary paid rapport? What?s the point?

Yes exactly. Whats the point. Its stupid to have fun, especially if you have to pay the girls money. The girls probabaly hate having to pretend to have fun at their work. They would rather sit around alone all night like us and just get a shag at the end of the night. Now thats a quality girl that i always like to find. Mr Reactor should be trying to hunt down a girl like that for a memorable shag.

[color:"blue"] I like to drink , eat , and laugh and doing it in the company of attractive women adds to the experience.

[/color]

Other people, who?ve retrieved their brains from Don Muang, might like to drink, avoid bar food, laugh at the stupid grinning farangs having their wallets emptied...

Now now PTYrider, lets not be too hard on our less mentally endowed farang brothers. Its not their fault that they are weak (compared to us). And don't forget we don't actually laugh at these stupid farang, that would amount to having fun in a gogo.

Archived