Is there a difference ?

bust

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but its the certain type of girl that chooses to feed them selfs by these means

----------------------------

other food for thought:

Then, it's another type of society that lets a major sex industry be the main draw to become a tourist mecca. Why hammer it on the BGs only, if we go the "morals" way?

I am sure your experience of GTGs, at 21, is to be reckoned with ::, but may i suggest, short of living in their shoes, you live with a thai prostitute for a while. You'd be surprised she may have more integrity and sense of morals than a lot of Hi-so GTGs and thais.

Erawan said:

Frankly I had all these personal attacks on Bangkok Tonight and I don't welcome it here any more than I did there. I was deeply suspicious when I was flamed immediately I began posting here.

Welcome, Dr Love and Daffy Duck. Thanks for the e-mail virus BTW.

What a shame that people who don't know enough about Bangkok to even answer a few simple FAQ's are somehow experts.

I'll leave these two trolls to trash this forum as they have the other one.

Have these 'personal attack' posts been deleted? Also the posts by the two named trolls?

I'm getting confused here.

P127,

To go out and live with a thai prostitute? What does that prove? Maybe that is not part of his demeanor? Or his belief system? We all know that takes a certain type of mindset!

Why don't you tell him to drive into the worst neigborhood of the biggest city, get out of his car and walk around awhile and see what happens...

Both seem similar to me...

CB

Hi,

"Have these 'personal attack' posts been deleted? Also the posts by the two named trolls?

I'm getting confused here. "

Me too. I just checked but could find no post from DrLove in this thread, and could not even find any reference to a Daffy Duck in the database (there is no such user).

Sanuk!

Why don't you tell him to drive into the worst neigborhood of the biggest city

------------------------------

CB, a lot of guys live with ex-BGs, either married or BF/GF. That simply means the girls were at some point in the category you deem equal to a worse neighborood. Sorry, but to me, it's like saying blacks who live in the ghetto are all dangerous people who are forever up to no good and who will do you wrong. It just does not hold water. You just speak from the fence here.

We all know that takes a certain type of mindset!

------------------------------

do we?

IMO, no more mindset than the guys who indulge in their company.

It never ceases to amaze me that guys whine about being "broken hearted." That is part of the game WHEREVER one may go and mess with females.

I know guys that have sucessful relationships with bar girls and I know guys that have shitty relationships with non-bargirls. Just depends on the femme.

It also never ceases to amaze me that guys think they can carry on a long distance relationship with anyone anywhere!

An ex-resident said it best. "Guys don't come to Thailand to fuck whores, they come here to date whores." Best quote I ever heard about the "scene" here.

As far as the girls getting more "hardcore" over the years (I have lived here 5), that is the fault of the punter NOT the girl. Guys come over here and put these little fillies up on pedestals, pay them more then Drs, and then wonder why they have attitude...a no brainer there. Most, not all, residents have more sense then that...

Myself, I like 'em cheap and sleazy and love gals that have "boyfriend" read "customer" overseas. These gals...normally freelancers are great fun, and are already "sponsored" and can choose the guys they want to go with...

Would I want to socialize in another scene. HELL NO!!! The bar scene is still fun and the older I get the less effort I want to put into the pursuit of poon!!!

GS

"Dr Love and Daffy Duck"

They are 2 of the main members on the BTF forum

they know well LOs but are a little bit too arrogant and cynical IMHO.

@erawan

Everyone has his opinion but I would appreciate you do not bring the actual "BTF atmosphere" here please.

We all know that takes a certain type of mindset!

CB,

What's with your constant bashing of prostitutes? They only exploit their body, where's the harm in that for you? I bet you have more respect for an upper class Thai who chose to exploit other people to make his fortune. Don't you agree that takes a more ruthless mindset?

Archived