Is there a difference ?

bust

lazyphil said:

Just looked at the Brit bkk club website, see what you mean!!!...'Bangkok Gentleman Spoof'...WTF are they on!

Ahh, but it is cheap and the facilities are excellent. But I do not go very much now that the kids are going to school abroad. I'll prolly let the membership lapse this year.

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<Oh, and I am glad that I don't have to do business with LP.>>

Wasn't planning on calling you special or hansum anytime soon :)

Guess you leaned your lesson the really really hard way!

But, if you could see the "working" girls as potentiel FUN instead of potential partners I think you would have a much better time here.

Have your fun and walk away, sure you can come back, but don't get sucked in, that's how it works.

Hope you will get over it and have fun again.

Regards,

I'm with you, Iutrede.

Frankly I had all these personal attacks on Bangkok Tonight and I don't welcome it here any more than I did there. I was deeply suspicious when I was flamed immediately I began posting here.

Welcome, Dr Love and Daffy Duck. Thanks for the e-mail virus BTW.

What a shame that people who don't know enough about Bangkok to even answer a few simple FAQ's are somehow experts.

I'll leave these two trolls to trash this forum as they have the other one.

Hi,

"Frankly I had all these personal attack on Bangkok Tonight and I don't welcome it here."

Sorry, but you are not without blame in this thread either.

I think this discussion got too heated and quite a few people crossed the line.

Why doesn't everybody take a deep breath and calm down before doing / posting anything rash.

Sanuk!

If I can add...we all have our opinions, which I would argue are a privilidge, not a right. We earn these opinions by our own individual life experiences. Some of us change one way over time, other change a different way. But, we all have our experiences and our opinions and expressions of our opinions are there to stimulate a discussion, and should not be mocked.

It would be pretty damned boring if weall had the same thoughts and opinions on things...there really wouldn't be a need for the boards then...just my thoughts...

To be honest Im only 21, but in "expeirence" BG's should be

avoided at all cost - There is a big difference between your "good gilrs" and the bar girls. If you decide to sell ur self, i know these girls are poor and they need to feed their familys but its the certain type of girl that chooses to feed them selfs by these means. I think they morals are low enough and to have a farang boyfirend would be too much of a temptationt o rob lie and cheat. I love Hoi/.

Welcome to the board Chophoi. I admire a chap who flings himself right into the middle of a firefight LOL! Good on ya!

My only comment to you is that as a young fellow, you may not yet be aware of the excess baggage of "morality" that one has being raised in one society that is not necessarily present in another. Just food for thought. :)

Cheers,

SD

Archived