Is China A 'Paper' Tiger?

Steve

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Correct, and he after that stopped making those comments. You have not.

The warning to knock it off and get back on topic was meant for all people, you included.

Anyway, last post from me on this topic. Want to continue bitching about it PM me or take it to the Suggestions / Moderation Issues forum.

Sanuk!

ALHOLK said:

The word invasion does normally mean that armed forces from one country crosses the border into another country so not much question about who invaded who.

And I replied that someone's invasion is someone's liberation.

Please read my posts before you comment on them. Nowhere have I indicated that I hate the US or it's citizens in genaeral. I do hold the Bush administration in utter contemp but that is something completely dfferent.

That's my opinion and that of several other members based on what you have always been writing on this board.

You have stated that you think all Swedish personel on UN peace keeping missions should have been killed.

No, YOU have. And by defining "invasion" like you have just done in this very post, you have just restated that.

Take your own advice and "please read YOUR OWN posts before you comment on them".

Quote:

ALHOLK said:

The word invasion does normally mean that armed forces from one country crosses the border into another country so not much question about who invaded who.

And I replied that someone's invasion is someone's liberation.

I'm sure that the nazi invasion of Norway was seen as a liberation by Vidkun Quisling and his cronies.

Quote:

Please read my posts before you comment on them. Nowhere have I indicated that I hate the US or it's citizens in genaeral. I do hold the Bush administration in utter contemp but that is something completely dfferent.

That's my opinion and that of several other members based on what you have always been writing on this board.

"Opinions are like arseholes. Everybody has them" /D. Harry/

I still challenge you to show me a reference a to post where I state that I hate Americans. If a nation has the wish to dominate other nations it's will always be criticized. The fact that some people take criticizism as a personal attack does not mean that they are right.

Quote:

You have stated that you think all Swedish personel on UN peace keeping missions should have been killed.

No, YOU have. And by defining "invasion" like you have just done in this very post, you have just restated that.

Take your own advice and "please read YOUR OWN posts before you comment on them".

You seem to have a problem with separating between lightly armed peace keeping forces with the objective of separating fighting sides and invasions with the objective to take control of natural resources. One of my oldest friends was a doctor in the Swedish field hospital in Lebanon. Would it have bee OK if he was killed?

Archived