Is China A 'Paper' Tiger?

Steve

ALHOLK said:[...] A Swedish officer that served in Bosnia [...] I strongly beleive in everybody's right to kill foreign soldiers that have invaded their country and this includes the Iraqi.[...]

I am with you.

Bosniacs should have shot that Swedish officer friend of yours and all the other foreign Swedish soldiers there.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

I think you should really keep quiet on this topic, just because the Vikings aka Swedes did their invading, killing and raping years ago in old Britain does not take away the pain and injustice of it, a very cruel people veiled as tree huggers, bwaaaaa!!

Guest lazyphil

<<Anyone that does not share your opinions should just shut up even if they happen to have more than a 1 digit IQ. >>

hahaha, i told you swedes were cruel, but oh so honest and upstanding!

KS, did ALLHOLK flame me?

ALHOLK said:

The key word here was invaded.

The key point here is who decides who is invading who. Of course this is somewhat more complex than a three syllables word so I don't really expect you to understand it.

Taking the Iraqi example, the Iraqi Kurds (the ones that have survived the gassings, I mean), the Iraqi political oppositions formerly in exile and the families of the Iraqis killed daily in Iraq by non-Iraqi "freedom fighters" and other Muslim scum might have a slightly different opinion from that of a Swede sitting some 4000 kms away blindfolded by his groundless and ignorant hate for the US and whose home has not, unlike theirs until yesterday, had to endure any insane and blood covered dictatorship...

Speaking from my personal point of view, I am glad Americans "invaded" my country during WWII and freed it from the dictatorship that led it into the war on the wrong side.

We in Italy still celebrate that and for reasons which you are clearly uncapable to understand we don't call it the "Invasion Day" but the "Liberation Day".

How funny eh?

The word invasion does normally mean that armed forces from one country crosses the border into another country so not much question about who invaded who.

Please read my posts before you comment on them. Nowhere have I indicated that I hate the US or it's citizens in genaeral. I do hold the Bush administration in utter contemp but that is something completely dfferent.

You have stated that you think all Swedish personel on UN peace keeping missions should have been killed. How about Italian soldiers in the same situation, should they be killed as well?

Anyway this thread isnow way offtopic so I will probably resign from it.

Archived