Midnight Over for Me

Throwing money on the table or not, causing a cop to lose face? Dumb and dumber. Stupid is as stupid does.

the sun will continue to set over Midnight...

the hour of reckoning and judgement day is sure to come.

good riddence, hopefully the next Landlord will bring things back to days of yor.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DocThai said:

As I was strolling down the Soi (taking the shortcut of course on my way to somewhere important), I noticed the aforementioned bar owner sitting in front of Spice Girls (one of his). I don't believe the shiner covering his right eye was a painted tattoo.....

Hmmm, that's too bad. He is an alright enough guy if you talk to him. I wish no ill will on anyone. I just like to point out things that could stand a little fixing...especially when it impedes my sanuk!

Cheers,

SD

Pom Michael said:

Especially since Midnight is busier now than ever. Hmm, I wonder what that means?

Hmmm, not according to the girls. They all claim to be making less and having fewer customers...

But I guess we will see what happens when Deja Vu reopens cuz maybe there are just too many gals there right now.

:dunno:

Cheers,

SD

• 1 month later...

Sure was last night, too many girls that is. I stopped in to see my regular there. There were 13 customers and 24 girls. Coulda shot a cannon through the place...

And three of the best ones have now moved on the Suzy Wong: the famous IP, the "horniest girl on the planet" and another long timer who's name sound like what you would call one of your parents. They tell me that others will follow at the end of the month. Funny thing is that two of those three figure prominently on the Midnite website LOL!

That, combined with yet *another* price increase (and the elimination of happy hour), means it really is over!

Suzy Wong, on the other hand, was full. Had not been in there in a while, but it was good to see some familiar faces, like the Quaalude Queen (she just cracks me up!) and the Energizer Bunny along with the Midnite gals. And a nice show at 2200, but not as nice as at Sheba!

Cheers,

SD

PS -- Bibblies, there is a gal at Suzy Wong that has a magnificent set of natural DDs that do not sag (much, they're so damn big that they have to sag some). Ya, she is on the larger side, but not too much so. And she does the 2200 show. You now owe me a few drinks :neener:

handsimman said:

midnite is full of hideous looking women. cheap is good but if theres nothing to look at then why bother? :doah:

The topic of the thread is how Midnight has declined over time. Midnight was a fun place to hang out, it had an energy that a lot of other bars are lacking and I'm certainly not going to argue over reasonable prices.

Name a go-go in BKK, and I'll guarantee you that they have had their share of hideous looking women. Shit, you can name the hottest go-go this week and depending on what time you go there, you might see nothing but trolls (the kind who live under bridges, not the kind that frequent internet forums).

So where do you go to find the hotties? I know from your previous post that they can be found on the skytrain, beauty palors (what are you doing in there?) and malls but I'm more intersted in bars and go-gos since soi 33 seems to be out of the question.

suadum said:PS -- Bibblies, there is a gal at Suzy Wong that has a magnificent set of natural DDs that do not sag (much, they're so damn big that they have to sag some). Ya, she is on the larger side, but not too much so. And she does the 2200 show. You now owe me a few drinks :neener:

She's been there for about a year. And what she does with a cucumber almost turned me into a vegitarian :)

Hugh (mak)

Archived