Midnight Over for Me

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Another girl who makes that one look small breast-wise. But the gal you refer to is still there.

Be sure to get my number from Dog tonight and call me so we can have some beer. Probably will not make it out there tonight.

Cheers,

SD

Nervous_Dog said:

more than a year, nearly two, but they feel great, biggish but cuddle, love to have on top ;)

Additionally, she is VERY photogenic :: She's one of those girls who actually looks better in a photo than in person.

Hugh (mak)

Those who agree with me may not always be right, but I admire their astuteness.

To get back to Mn, yes, it's definitely over. Recently a large cluster of the best looking old timers left for greener pastures, a few turning up across the street in Richard Mason's joint. I did go to MN a few days ago later evening, just for old times sake. I used to know by sight most of the girls there, about a year ior two back, there even was a time that i realised one night that off all the girls on stage I'd done it at some time or other with all but one. But this time, almost no familiar faces. One jumped me and wriggles with great persuasion. I gave in, BF'd her, and she proved to be the most disapointing experience of this entire two week tour of duty in BKK. No samoke, no initiative, mediocre hand movements, and wet fish behaviour while f..king.

MN, Rest in peace!

THERES A GIRL AT MIDNITE COVERED IN TATTS BAD TEETH CELULITE AND DYES HER HAIR BLONDE. SHE IS A TOTAL DRAGON AND WHEN I GO IN THERE SHE ALWAYS JUMPSON YOU AND EVEN WHEN YOU IGNORE SHE KEEPS COMING BACK FOR MORE. I GOTTA START REMEBERING THE NAMES OF THESE CHICKS. ILL SAY IT AGAIN - BACCARA BACCARA BACCARA. MY FRIEND HAS A FETISH FOR THE SMALL ANOREXIC TYPES SO HE LOVES THE PLACE.

Archived