the new Football Season-2005/2006

sayjann

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Rooney should of been taken off at half-time, that was pure petulance that you would expect from the school playing fields...dont give me any rubbish about "showing spirit", when he tells his team-mates to fuck-off then its time for him to be admonished.'

i don't see anything wrong in telling Beckham to fuck-off,first thing i would do if he walked into the same room as me.

Rooney has been getting flak for his 'losing it' and while i don't condone it i can understand.

he's being played out of position and his skill is being wasted.

having a conversation at Work last Night and i got the normal anti MU rants.

it seems it was Rooney fault we lost because he told Beeckham to fuck-off,excuse me.

nothing to do with the fact the Defenders were crap,Lampard and Gerrard were redundant with Beckham hitting long passes over their heads.

and of course nothing to do with the fact that NI done something that 'pick me Sven and MUST play' Michael Owen and the rest could not do and that was the fundamental idea of Football..............SCORING A GOAL.

i think Beckhams a total Tosser and i got the Argentina incident thrown in my face AGAIN.

England lost because he was sent-off...........rubbish.

it may have had some bearing on the change of formation but England still played for quite a while and did not lose in 120 Minutes.

THE ONE AND ONLY FACT is that England lost because Batty missed a Penalty.

too many Players are in the comfort zone and need a wake-up call.

sayjann said:

'Rooney should of been taken off at half-time, that was pure petulance that you would expect from the school playing fields...dont give me any rubbish about "showing spirit", when he tells his team-mates to fuck-off then its time for him to be admonished.'

i don't see anything wrong in telling Beckham to fuck-off,first thing i would do if he walked into the same room as me.

Rooney has been getting flak for his 'losing it' and while i don't condone it i can understand.

he's being played out of position and his skill is being wasted.

having a conversation at Work last Night and i got the normal anti MU rants.

it seems it was Rooney fault we lost because he told Beeckham to fuck-off,excuse me.

nothing to do with the fact the Defenders were crap,Lampard and Gerrard were redundant with Beckham hitting long passes over their heads.

and of course nothing to do with the fact that NI done something that 'pick me Sven and MUST play' Michael Owen and the rest could not do and that was the fundamental idea of Football..............SCORING A GOAL.

i think Beckhams a total Tosser and i got the Argentina incident thrown in my face AGAIN.

England lost because he was sent-off...........rubbish.

it may have had some bearing on the change of formation but England still played for quite a while and did not lose in 120 Minutes.

THE ONE AND ONLY FACT is that England lost because Batty missed a Penalty.

too many Players are in the comfort zone and need a wake-up call.

I'm not saying rooney PLAYED badly and I admit that pretty much all the team weren't up to scratch, however, that is no excuse for what he said to Beckham (and Rio for that matter). Its a team sport, not a me-me-me sport. He needs to grow up quick, keep that temper of his under control and do the business.....funnily enough he reminds me of another player who was like that a few years ago....played for some shit team up north....what was his name again....oh yeah....BECKHAM :D

say what you like about Beckham,i don't give a toss.

never liked him and never will...........very overated IMO.

Rooney is Young and has to grow up Granted,but he WILL.

he has a good Manager in Sir Alex and his temper has improved since he joined MU.

i would think that Sir Alex has sat him down and spoken to him many times.

many People are like that at his age but do learn and settle down.

i just think that the problem is that he is played out of position for England.

he seems limited to one position and gets frustrated when he can't make use of his talent.

i don't see the Dutch saying to RVN "yes we know you are a good Striker and score Goals BUT,we think you should play Left Back".

and do the French tell Henry to play on the Wing?..........

he might be better off telling that silly Bint Colleen to fuck-off,i don't think she helps.

yes i know i'm defending him but it just annoys me that he got much blame for the defeat because he swore at certain Players.

THAT WAS NOT the reason England lost.

personally i agree that he should not play for a few Games for England.

in fact i would like all MU Players never to represent their Countries.

i get fed up with Players returning from International Duty injured and missing Games for my Team.

i always remember the case of Steve Coppell.

injured for England at an early age and in his prime and never played Football again.

but in those Days no Insurance paid by the FA and MU lost a good Player and got NO Compensation.

look at the example of Craig Bellamy this Season.

starts the Season at a new Club and obviously wants to get off to a good start and impress.

plays 1 Game and then joins the Welsh Squad and gets a slight injury.

but instead of having treatment he is told to keep training and the injury gets worse.

he has not played for Blackburn since and Blackburn have struggled upfront.

but i wonder if the Welsh FA have recompensed Blackburn for any of Bellamy's wages while he has not been playing.

No-one is saying the reason we lost was down to Rooney, especially on this board, I've never stated that....in fact I've said (grudgingly) that he is a great player.

All I'm saying is that the lad needs a short-sharp-shock and more preferably a kick up the rectum to help him keep that temper of his under control....in some players agression works well, but players who are notorious for losing their rag, i.e. Keane, Di Canio, Cantona etc, have learnt to deal with it.

Telling his captain and Fellow united player, Rio, to fuck off makes him more like a prima-donna than a talented footballer.

As for players returning injured, I'm all with you on this, unfortunately our teams suffer horrendously with these friendlys and qualifiers because we are successful and attract players from around the world.

I'll take Colleen off Rooneys hands, though I think she has more expensive tastes than I can afford :(

'No-one is saying the reason we lost was down to Rooney, especially on this board, I've never stated that....in fact I've said (grudgingly) that he is a great player'

not saying anyone here said that,i was making a point of what was directed at me at Work about Rooney.

i even had the comments about G.Neville missing the Game.

i was told it was a disgrace that he missed the Game and would have made a difference.

for Fucks sake,he was injured and cannot play Football for anyone.

and these are the same People who have slagged him off during his International Career.

as i said before Rooney has settled down at MU because he has a Manager who will grab him by the throat and tell him to behave.

but Sven is not able to do this and will just look and think about which Girl he will text next and have a glazed look in his Eyes.

that is his priority,not the England Team.........

'but players who are notorious for losing their rag, i.e. Keane, Di Canio, Cantona etc, have learnt to deal with it'

Rooney is a Teenager,were you never angry at that age?.

the Players you mentioned were experienced Players who had some Years of Experience in various Leagues but were still pissed off at times.

i don't see how a 19 y.o. with 2 Years experience (still learning) can be compared with someone who has been palying the Game for 10 or more Years.

i see you failed to mention Vinnie Jones and Dennis Wise,could that be because they are Chelsea Players and better to slag off Rooney and not Players from your own Team?.

Jones has the record for the quickest booking in the PL.....3 Seconds.

Jones and Wise were never gifted as Rooney is and their fouling etc was much worse.

but OK for you to forget that............:doah:

you have defiantely gone down in my estimation.

you want the fat bint called Colleen?.

if so you are 1 sad Person........ :shakehead

why on Earth would you want a silly fat cow who wants all your Money while doing nothing?.......... :yikes:

That was a mere oversight on my part, I forgot about Vinnie and Dennis....I'll give you those two.

As a youngster I was quite calm and managed to control my temper. The difference is, I woulnd't tell someone in authroity, i.e. my dad to fuck off. I also wasn't paid millions a year!

Colleen aint THAT bad looking.....seen better, seen worse :D

1st Games in the CL and the big shock was Real losing 3-0.

Real have been an attacking Team for a while now and seem to forget that defending is also part of the Game.

but 3-0 is bad for them and after their bad start in La Liga the pressure is on.

but only the start of Competitions.

good win for Liverpool away at Betis.

not an easy 1st Game but they got off to a good start and while they wobbled late on they got the 3 Points.

and all with a strange line-up.

wasn't sure about Chelsea.

yes they got the win,but Anderlecht are not World beaters.

i think they were fortunate to get the Free-Kick which led to the Goal,but a good strike by Lampard.

but the Goalie was a little at fault even the ball swerved at the last moment.

but Chelsea didn't really threaten after that and i couldn't see another Goal coming.

had a let-off when Anderlecht hit the post.

a good win for Rangers,but i think they will struggle.

MU's turn tonight and i don't know what to expect.

Villareal away is not an easy Game and i would be happy with a Draw.

Keane is out and MU are not the same without him.

i hope Sir Alex does not play his normal 1 upfront and play for a draw when playing away.

Villareal will be up for it and i hope Forlan tries too hard and is a failure.

i liked him at MU and felt he was never given a chance.

i just hope he doesn't score the winning Goal.

Archived