the new Football Season-2005/2006

sayjann

Well well well, isn't this a case of the pot calling the kettle black or somthing like that?????

Who started that mudslinging photo sending upheaval with most disturbing slogans???

Well done to that brave man who send pix of him in an Arsenal shirt, hope that upsets that Sayjann bloke in such a way he'll humble down a bit and starts to see the light so he can enjoy real good football from North London.

Amen.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I know, the only time in the year I take a liking to him is when he's wearing the Orange shirt.

0-1 away at Armenia isn't that rgeat either, but it did get the job done and with the Czechs unexpectedly losing, it seems that the Dutch clinched the top spot in their group. 4 points ahead of the Czechs now.

the Answer to my own question.

Googled Fantasy Football and got up the CL Website.

just a notice saying it will be starting soon,i presume an E-Mail will be sent as usual.

i think it's Ultras67 who normally provides the code?,if so i await his post with anticipation.

i know a few People were pissed off with the Competition last Season,but lets hope we get the usual suspects entering and a few new ones...........:beer:

England will at least qualify as one of best runners-up.

So my guess is that Eriksson will stay since his mission to lead the nation to Germany will be seen as an accomplished mission.

Yeah, fuck knows why ANY TEAM would want this crappy manager in control. :dunno:

i'd laugh if it wasn't so embarrassing.

not so much the result,but the performance and Team shape.

playing Beckham as the holding Midfielder is a joke,but what do you expect when Beckham seems to tell Sven where he WANTS to play.

stick him back on the Right and be done with it.

and is Rooney a Left Winger?,i hardly think so.

Rooney is best in a roving role and feeding off a target Man like RVN and Owen is hardly the greatest targetman in the World.

the Team lacked passion and imagination and looked lost when Healy scored.

but 2 wins will put us in the Finals............

but the way they are playing 2 wins are not a certainty.

and i see Ruud done the business for you again,even if he did blot his copybook by missing a Penalty.

Archived