Patpong and Washington

The_Munchmaster

Lots of talk on this...prolly the most popular rumour in Bangkok LOL. The leases on all the popular bars in the Square are good until 2008 plus there is an option to renew for three years that Nana Land said would likely be granted. This is from an impeccable source (actually, two of them).

The latest round of rumour came from a mis-sent letter from Nana Land to some leaseholders on the Square. The letter was meant for just one of them, not even a bar, as NL had some use for their building.

Now, Samak, is it really true that Pia sold the PoW (I know she sold/leased half if it to the Hare & Hound guys)??? She was a real piece of work, totally ruining a fun bar. What a Queen Bitch! Good riddence, if true (I have not set foot in there in 5+ years)!

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it looks like the Hare and Hound guys have taken over also the Prince of Wales as there was a refurbishment recently (don't think greedy Pia would have done that herself) and she was gone when i stepped by recently.

you are right, it was a fun place with somen not too bad looking girls 5 years ago.

Hi master,

Likes and dislikes are all a matter of personal opinion of course.

Regarding the Bulls Head, I used to be an expat, English suit. Sadly, no longer....... (in BK anyway).

The Londoner is sometimes vast and empty, but most nights it is not. Although big, it is broken up into different segments which helps make an atmosphere. The manager is very good, which helps too. Guaranteed packed on a Wednesday night - two for one all night.

Khwai

suadum said:Now, Samak, is it really true that Pia sold the PoW (I know she sold/leased half if it to the Hare & Hound guys)??? She was a real piece of work, totally ruining a fun bar. What a Queen Bitch! Good riddence, if true (I have not set foot in there in 5+ years)!

i was wrong on that, Suadam. checked the other night and Pia was there/is back. now i really wonder who paid for the renovation and the brand new large HD TV? may be she has a new sponsor or the Hare and Hound guys pay so much rental fee, that it covers renovation and her regular operational losses.

however the place remains a dump with some of the ugliest BG's in Bangers and the horror movie on the new TV was a perfect fit with the atmosphere in PoW!

Archived