is it true you can shoot a cow with a bazzuka in ?

belfastish

FIGJAM said:
chuckwoww said:

No it hadn't. A couple of people tried to deflect it into a hunting issue (we also had cock-fighting, slaughterhouses and bullfights) but the subject of the thread is pretty clear. We are talking about killing a tethered domestic animal with a 'bazzuka' for fun. Carry on trying to justify it. :)

Then, carry on thinking that killing untethered (domestic and non domestic) animals for fun and killing tethered domestic animals for fun are two different, opposite, totally unrelated things :)

Not very different if you really enjoy killing animals. Who said anything about opposite or unrelated? There are similarities. And you conveniently forgot the bazooka part. That's where it starts to get psychotic (in my opinion). I see a big difference between hunting and blowing up tethered cows with bazookas but obviously you don't. :)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:
FIGJAM said:
chuckwoww said:

These things go on so long sometimes I can't remember my original point. :)

It shows.

The point is/was, I am always right, and my opinion is always correct, no matter what the argument/discussion.

That's it of course. Just a temporary lapse. Put it down to message board fatigue. :)

chuckwoww said:

Not very different if you really enjoy killing animals. Who said anything about opposite or unrelated? There are similarities. And you conveniently forgot the bazooka part. That's where it starts to get psychotic (in my opinion). I see a big difference between hunting and blowing up tethered cows with bazookas but obviously you don't. :)

All I see is the pleasure to kill animals for fun.

Rifles, guns, traps, hunting dogs and bazookas are just different ways to do it.

Some of these ways are more cruel than others and some of these ways are less painful for the animal than others (bazookas for example).

It's probably too easy for you to understand.

We have just to live with it.

Archived