is it true you can shoot a cow with a bazzuka in ?

belfastish

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...Farang tourists are blamed by Thais as "money wasting drunken whore chasers"? Let me have a word with them and point out to them the behaviour of "some" of their Buddhist fellows... "

We /I was talking about CAMBODIA where this range is/was, not Thailand. I honestly think Cambodians are a lot different than Thais, so is the culture.

(I'm bored...it's raining)

Well, looking over your posts, you vigorously hate hunters and slaughterhouse (confirmed by agreeing with LPs post), yet you admit that you partake of their byproducts, i.e., animal flesh & skin. You decide if that equals hypocracy or not.

As far as your arguements being stupid/intelligent, again I'll let you decide.

While hunters do so for sport (i.e., fun), hunting is carefully controlled by wildlife experts (permits issued in limited numbers, violators prosecuted). Better for an animal to be killed quickly by a gunshot than slowly and painfully starve to death when that is the only option, don't you agree. No traps or dogs used as you state in the US. I cannot say about other places.

Regards,

SD

Old Hippie said:

"...Farang tourists are blamed by Thais as "money wasting drunken whore chasers"? Let me have a word with them and point out to them the behaviour of "some" of their Buddhist fellows... "

We /I was talking about CAMBODIA where this range is/was, not Thailand. I honestly think Cambodians are a lot different than Thais, so is the culture.

If that was Cambodians' opinion on "barangs" you were talking about, well, you make it even more easy for me :)

Cambodia is much more of an "anything goes" type of place than Thailand.

Anyway, I agree that Cambodians are rather different (I wouldn't say a lot different) from Thais and frankly, maybe I have "discovered" Thailand too late, but if you have to give a SEA country the Land Of Smiles title, I would probably give it to Cambodia and Cambodians.

Hi chuck,

Let me help:

1. If you are more concerned about cows being blown up than farmers daughters who turn to prostitution, you are a hypocrite.

2. If you find both blowing up cows and p4p distasteful, you are PC.

3. If you dislike blowing up cows, but eat meat and take advantage of late teenage girls tied to a bed in a Cambodian brothel, you are a hypocrite.

4. If you eat meat, dislike p4p and find distasteful the sight of late teen girls hand in hand with farangs in Phnom Pen shopping malls (this is not about Thailand - is it?) you are a farang female and PC.

5. If you don't care about the cow, are a vegan and dislike p4p you are OK.

Hope that helps,

Khwai

Hi fig,

Thanks for your reply. Just to clarify my position on this:

1. I don't like the idea of blowing up cows and am not interested in killing animals for fun. (PC)

2. I like late teen Thai girls but have never (knowingly) taken advantage of one forced into the situation. (Hypocrite?)

3. I eat meat (hypocrite) and have no problems with p4p if all parties are consenting adults. (OK)

Khwai

khwaimaisabai said:

Hi chuck,

Let me help:

1. If you are more concerned about cows being blown up than farmers daughters who turn to prostitution, you are a hypocrite.

3. If you dislike blowing up cows, but eat meat and take advantage of late teenage girls tied to a bed in a Cambodian brothel, you are a hypocrite.

4. If you eat meat, dislike p4p and find distasteful the sight of late teen girls hand in hand with farangs in Phnom Pen shopping malls (this is not about Thailand - is it?) you are a farang female and PC.

Hope that helps,

Khwai

Thanks. I can see you put a lot of time and effort into that but I'm still not quite sure about where I stand. As a meat-eating occasional punter who also likes fishing ( but not into tying teenage Cambodian farmer's daughters to beds) who thinks anyone who wants to blow up a helpless cow has a problem but doesn't interfere in their right to do so (even offers advice on how to go about it) am I being hypocritical or PC, or both?

For my own mental equilibrium I would like to get this sorted out. Perhaps a poll would be helpful? :)

khwaimaisabai said:

Hi chuck,

Let me help:

Hope that helps,

Khwai

You lost me here..... :dunno:

Where do girls on the rag, fat cows, up the arse, and so many other factors come into this equation ?

And where is the relation between ST and LT in this ?

More meat for thought IMO :p

BB

Archived